Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/13

@Lisa now in AZ  lori is the one to ask about this-she's out for a couple DAYS. She gets the inside scoop from a reliable source, I know not whom.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Judaline. I will wait for Lori's response since I hadn't seen that any other place. But, I have noticed that your Lori does seem to know things, which is very cool to have your own insider scoop!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  Oh yeah...I remember the Stefano recast flop.  I think, but am not 100% sure, that it was during the "Cruise of Deception." 

I hope they never recast him...maybe they can put together some old scenes and just use his voice (rather than seeing him)...wouldn't that strike terror?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Why do these people roam the streets at night in Salem?? Jennifer walking around meets Abby out with her baby! At night! Oh, yeah, Dario, she'll be on her guard all right. She didn't even see her own mother until she was right next to her!

I have a feeling all of these people trying to get or destroy the Orwell and the people who are trying to find Chabby, are going to all meet and bump heads and all we'll see is a tangle of arms and legs and screaming mimis. It truly will be a comedy of errors.

Honored Contributor

Julie gets word on Fri that her son David has died, that will prompt Val to let Eli come ot Salem to meet his grieving grandmother, Julie.  Julie gets her frirst front bruner storyline in 30 years.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  Wouldn't it be a blast if the Prague group meets up with them and they all bump heads?  What a blast.  Not.......

Haven't watched toDAY yet but I haven't read anything about Sweetness and Steve's wedding.  If it happened, then it was a "non-event"?

Respected Contributor

No one  jump on me here, okay, but I just have to vent about Abigail.  I've gotten used to the fact that she's here to stay and the old Abs is gone, I'm adjusting slowly.  This week, though, there's something that's just been bugging me about her and know I finally figured it out.  It probably is something she might not have any control over, but it bugs me nonetheless ---- it's her hairstyle.  The past few days, it's been up in a style that I just don't think is a good look.  In certain light, she looks like she has horns on top of her head.  Really, though, it's more of an Andrews Sisters "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" kind of style.  Does anyone out there know what I'm talking about??  This hairstyle is not her best look. 

There.  I feel better now.  Sorry, I hope no one thinks I'm being mean. 

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  It's just awful. The Andrews Sisters do would be great, but this isn't. It's kind of half done. Each side stranger than the other-then there's the longness in back. I truthfully have never seen anything like it.

Trusted Contributor

I was just coming on here to say that I really don't like Abby's hair styled this way.  I see I'm not the only one.  I liked seeing Ann today.  Hope she's on more.   I agree, I don't think Stefano should ever be recast, ever, ever.

Respected Contributor

Happy to see the other hair posts, whew!!  Now that we're on that topic, what's with Jen's hair always being on one side of her shoulder now??  Ya know who's hair I LOVE??  Anne Milbauer's!!  I have no idea how she gets all those loose, spiral-y, perfect curls, but I love it.  She's a hoot, I'm liking her in her role now with Jen and Adrienne.  I think we'll have some good laughs.