Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/13

@LoriLori  Bless your very kind heart!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@LoriLori  Something strange happened here today on our network during the show.  It's as if a commercial broke in in the wrong spot and it screwed all the scenes up.  I think it was a scene with Eric and Hope that seemed to have ended mid-sentence, went to some stupid commercial, then, when the show came back on, I think Steve and Shane's conversation was broken into, and then the show ended.  I have no idea what's going on and feel completely lost.  Anyone else have this happen today??

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori  You are a very good person.  Too good.   Awesome of you to step up.  Shame on Jeffrey The Dentist.  (I like how you poked some fun into the situation.  Sometimes you just have to find the humor in things!)  We'll miss you, but try to pop in when you can.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle  I'm Jewish, too!  Funny "mitzvah" comment!  Can women be "mensches" or is that just men??  I'm verklempt just thinking how wonderful LoriLori is!!  HA!!

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLoriWe all could use a neighbor like you, that is such a kind and generous thng for you to do.   I'd love to have someone as kind as you for my neighbor.Heart

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Shelbelle  I'm Jewish, too!  Funny "mitzvah" comment!  Can women be "mensches" or is that just men??  I'm verklempt just thinking how wonderful LoriLori is!!  HA!!

Hi, Barbi, just a slight correction, it is faklempt, and yes of course, anyone can be a real mench!!

Honored Contributor

Lori, I guess getting Jeffrey to take his mom for the surgery would be like pulling teeth, pun intended!!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for replying, @LoriLori with all you've got on your mind. I thought you were going to say you were having all your teeth yanked by Jeffery the Dentist because I read the newest post first and scrolled down and down and finally got to yours. Almost as bad. Kidding! Just kidding! I couldn't do what you're going to do tomorrow-just don't have the temperament. You are a kind person. When we're all asked to give an account of our time here on earth, you can always bring that up. It will score big points (smile) Anyway, good luck, and I'll 'say a little prayer for you!' 

Esteemed Contributor

But WAIT - are we to assume that Steve and Shane (before seeing the real Steffie's pic) had concocted a plan to get Hope freed?

If I am correct, and I'm hardly ever wrong, then they are complicit in this crime.  That would make four of them, including Rafe and Roman but those two don't know about the other two.

Somebody, please set me straight.  I didn't think Shane even knew Hope.  Oh, and bringing Joey's name into it.  "Dad, you gotta go and help Hope"... Go, Dad, Go.......... LOL

Does anyone know the scoop on Val?  I don't like her at all and wish she would go back to D.C...  Her son is an adult but won't move to Salem??? So, why can't she tell Abe the whole story - why do we have to wait?  Who cares anyway?  I'll bet it's because her son has a problem (physical or mental) and she lives with him??

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  Shane knows Hope because he and Bo were kind of partners in crime-meaning they solved them not committed them-so the 4 of them were old friends. As far as complicity, Roman and Rafe were already complicit so now they all are. Hopefully nobody will be the wiser or half the show will be in the slammer. 

I was wondering-how long did Steve and Shane go back in planning this ruse? I thought I heard Shane say, 'when we switched the bodies at the 'burial site.' Surely not! I just don't know anymore.

I liked Val more at first than I do now. Let me just say a little of her goes a long way. And I agree-I think something might be wrong with her son. I at first thought maybe he was Abe's son and maybe he's the spitting image? So why doesn't Val suggest Abe move to DC-much easier.