Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/13

Did you all notice we have another whisperer? Dario. Big time. 

I don't know the Fro Yo stores @IlliniGirl88 (clever name, that) so didn't really notice the one in the square. 

Hope is sure acting dumb for a cop. Eric is helping her. I sometimes wonder how they can hear each other?

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Deimos?  NOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not Chelsea coming for the wedding...it is Steve and Kayla's daughter, Stephanie.  Chelsea has no real connection to Steve and Kayla as she is the daughter of Daniel and Carly.

Melanie is the daughter of Daniel and Carly, Chelsea is the daughter of Bo and Billie, Lynne, I think I got you on this one!!

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli  You are correct.  Brain fart on my part.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle  Yes, you did, but Dr. Kelli beat you to it...LOL.  As I said brain fart.  I will blame it on Monday.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Judaline, from what I've read by that guy that knows everything:  Joe was not well at all.  They knew Joe was not able to continue on the show.   Then come December, he died.  This was already done.  His scenes were supposedly taped in April, the rest in August -- whatever, Joe died the first week of December.   (But Stef is still out there!)

Honored Contributor

DAYSies, if (and I'm not sure how this will play out) this big mouth disappears for a little while, I'm not in the hospital nor on a time out from the Q LOL.  I am helping a neighbor who is blind in one eye and having cataract surgery in the other tomorrow morning.  She's 93, she has a lot of health problems, and the kids in NY she constantly brags about are nowhere to be found. She should have an aide and doesn't (why not, her son Jeffrey the dentist?).

I can't leave her in such a vulnerable position.  Another neighbor, a friend of mine, is doing the cooking (so it's edible.  It takes a village.  I alternate between thinking I'm a nice person, an enabler of her children, and a fool.  I'm all three.  Did I mention she's quite testy? 

Have to hope my mother doesn't do any acrobatics and break something (gawd forbid) while I'm gone!!!

Will miss you!  (or I could be totally embarrrassing myself with the long good-bye and be back in a DAY or so and you can make fun of me for this short essay.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

DAYSies, if (and I'm not sure how this will play out) this big mouth disappears for a little while, I'm not in the hospital nor on a time out from the Q LOL.  I am helping a neighbor who is blind in one eye and having cataract surgery in the other tomorrow morning.  She's 93, she has a lot of health problems, and the kids in NY she constantly brags about are nowhere to be found. She should have an aide and doesn't (why not, her son Jeffrey the dentist?).

I can't leave her in such a vulnerable position.  Another neighbor, a friend of mine, is doing the cooking (so it's edible.  It takes a village.  I alternate between thinking I'm a nice person, an enabler of her children, and a fool.  I'm all three.  Did I mention she's quite testy? 

Have to hope my mother doesn't do any acrobatics and break something (gawd forbid) while I'm gone!!!

Will miss you!  (or I could be totally embarrrassing myself with the long good-bye and be back in a DAY or so and you can make fun of me for this short essay.

Lori, I am Jewish, and as we like to say, you are doing a Mitzvah, aka a good deed, and helpful to someone in need,  be very proud of yourself.

Honored Contributor

Awwww, thanks @ShelbelleHeart 

Honored Contributor

The wedding is not actually aired until Thursday, Stephanie returns on Wed. The wedding is Austin and Carrie's last air date. Julie gets word on Fri her son has died.