Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/13

@MamaWick wrote:

Deimos?  NOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not Chelsea coming for the wedding...it is Steve and Kayla's daughter, Stephanie.  Chelsea has no real connection to Steve and Kayla as she is the daughter of Daniel and Carly.

Sorry, @MamaWick!  So sorry!!! 

Of course it's Stephanie.  And she's the one in the horror movies. 

I'm very very tired and I will share more on that later, this is going to be one heck of a grueling week for me.

Honored Contributor

I LOVED the ending.  They didn't even need this convoluted dumb Prague story.  All they had to do was leave Stefano alive, somewhere out there, like we all wanted. 

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, another huge wasted opportunity.  A great actor with a horribly-written part who never caught on with the audience because he had zero rooting value.  They changed him around all the time so his character was unable to take root.  I love VI so I'm upset too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@DrKelli  I think I'll be a no-show on that.

@DrKelli@Judaline  I, too, have already sent my condolences.

Honored Contributor

OK, in the past, they have always left us with not knowing if he was dead or alive in case they wanted to bring him back one DAY. So, since math is not my forte, would today's show have been done before Joe had died and they had plans of one DAY bringing him back? If so, then that's the way it will stay I guess, with the pidgeon story and Stef alive and happy somewhere. Come to think of it, that's the best way to end it. In mystery. He was a man of mystery, so why not. Picture him on his plane flying to his beloved Italy, brandy in hand, for the last time, simply because he was ill. Or was he?

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Judaline  You probably thought I'd lost my mind with posting this on the Days thread.  That's why I thought I should explain...for those who didn't know or didn't remember. 

@MamaWick  Actually, I was so saddened by your post that I didn't even realize until much later that it was here on our board.

Honored Contributor

To whomever wrote the spoiler about Deimos being deported (that's only half the spoiler!!), how can that still play out if he's leaving the show?

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
Very sad to read that Al Jarreau passed away.

@MamaWick  -  That's sad, I hadn't heard.  I loved watching Moonlighting, when I was young, and loved hearing him sing the theme song.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Between the snow, the Patriots and the president, I've missed several episodes, as they've been pre-empted.....can't say I'm upset, the show is horrible lately!!!!  Another snow day today, but I did watch most of it (took a nap in the middle), but did not bother to rewind. 

I watched a Hallmark movie last night with Jen Lilley, it's odd to see her speaking softly and not crying and whining, lol. 

Respected Contributor

I don't even know why I'm posting this, but has anyone else noticed the business in Horton Square called, "Day and Night?"  It's a frozen yogurt shop.  When hearing that name, do you associate it with FroYo?  I don't.Woman Wink  I think we could come up with some better names than that.