Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/13

I want to see Chelsea.  She's coming for the wedding (which they are treating like the wedding of two 18-year-old virgins, since there is such an absence of romance on our show!!!).

I've seen Chelsea in two horror movies and she's a pretty good scream queen.

Honored Contributor

The following people have been let go, and I have no idea when their last DAYS are:

Ciara

Dario

Deimos

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

The following people have been let go, and I have no idea when their last DAYS are:

Ciara

Dario

Deimos

Have to say that I'm not surprised about the first two, but I really thought Deimos

would be Victor's replacement ...

Trusted Contributor

Here's who I would like to come back again --

Related image

Related image

Trusted Contributor

Related image

There will never be another Stef !!!  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Deimos?  NOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not Chelsea coming for the wedding...it is Steve and Kayla's daughter, Stephanie.  Chelsea has no real connection to Steve and Kayla as she is the daughter of Daniel and Carly.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Deimos?  NOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not Chelsea coming for the wedding...it is Steve and Kayla's daughter, Stephanie.  Chelsea has no real connection to Steve and Kayla as she is the daughter of Daniel and Carly.

Dont get me wrong @MamaWick, I dont want Victor to ever leave us; I love his dry sense of humor and how he delivers his zingers !!! 

But it looks like we'll be seeing less and less of him (and Maggie)......I always wonder where the two of them are when all of the yelling, fighting, arguing etc are taking place in their own Living Room !!! Along with the revolving Front Door !!!

Esteemed Contributor

So...maybe Stef is alive????

Okay...If Drew developed the Orwell and can destroy it, doesn't Drew have the power to recreate it?  One of hte families could kidnap Drew and force him to work on it again.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Steve and Shane  are looking at pictures of Shane dressed as Stef  in different places to make him  like Stef .

Spoiler
in one picture  showing him (not shown)as Stef feeding pidgens...but it wasn't Shane  it  was really Stef !!
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Melanie is Daniel and Carly's daughter.  Chelsea is Bo and Billie's daughter.