Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/13

How did Hope get to the police station so fast w/o being in pain???And she can talk now and not whisper..lol

Sweetness..in a white dress..???I suppose the wedding will be Thursday...Caroline was mentioned today and being away..but where..?? she has disappeared ...maybe we need Ann to find her!Smiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

How did Hope get to the police station so fast w/o being in pain???And she can talk now and not whisper..lol

Sweetness..in a white dress..???I suppose the wedding will be Thursday...Caroline was mentioned today and being away..but where..?? she has disappeared ...maybe we need Ann to find her!Smiley Very Happy

Kayla said Caroline is in Calif, visiting Kimberly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam  I wondered the same thing. When did she shower at Eric's?  Where does he live anyway?  What about her stitches.  Shouldn't Sweetness or somebody just take a look?  I mean, they could become infected.

I don't remember what happened to Eric.  Why is he out of prison.  Was his time up?  Did he escape?  ( I don't think he did) - I forgot what he told Hope the first DAY they met.

Notice, Hope was wearing a different shirt (plaid) when she breezed into the police station?  Where did that come from?  She was wearing a solid blue shirt when she left Eric's.

IMO, toDAY was the boringest DAY in a very long time.  BTW, did anyone notice Sweetness' cleavage?  I thought it looked kinda strange.  When she was sitting in the Pub.

Honored Contributor

Sweetness and Stephanie both had cleavage on display today.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@cowboy sam  I wondered the same thing. When did she shower at Eric's?  Where does he live anyway?  What about her stitches.  Shouldn't Sweetness or somebody just take a look?  I mean, they could become infected.

I don't remember what happened to Eric.  Why is he out of prison.  Was his time up?  Did he escape?  ( I don't think he did) - I forgot what he told Hope the first DAY they met.

Notice, Hope was wearing a different shirt (plaid) when she breezed into the police station?  Where did that come from?  She was wearing a solid blue shirt when she left Eric's.

IMO, toDAY was the boringest DAY in a very long time.  BTW, did anyone notice Sweetness' cleavage?  I thought it looked kinda strange.  When she was sitting in the Pub.

Eric was pardoned by the Gov. for saving his daughter from sucide, she had asked for him since he had been her priest, and he talked her out of killing herself. .

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle  Thx Shel.  Was that the DAY the girl was out on the ledge on the 32nd floor of a hospital?  He talked her into coming in?  I remember that but don't remember him telling Hope the story about being pardoned.    Thx again.

Honored Contributor

http://soaps.sheknows.com/actors/peggy-mccay

I can't explain the bandage but glad to hear about the animals!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie  I liked Jen, Anne and Adrienne. I thought it was pretty funny, but Drew, or the key as he is presently known, is a riot. He just makes me laugh. Boy, Jen was down at that police station and back to the hotel room in five minutes flat! How do they do it? And Anne was back from Victor's in the same amount of time. Wow. 

Why doesn't Chad use that shelving to climb up and take the grate off that vent and see if they could get out that way. If not, at least use that white thingy they're covering up with to stop the flow of cold air coming in. Or whatever they could find-a box they could prop up in front of it? Something.

None of us saw JJ going thru any training (at all) to become a detective. Same with Shawn being what he is today. One minute he's sailing the ocean blue and the next minute he's head honcho in some SPD specialty. And look at Belle being a hot shot lawyer. When did that happen? It's all becoming too much for me. I think I'm having a breakdown. Maybe there are better DAYS ahead.

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie  I liked Jen, Anne and Adrienne. I thought it was pretty funny, but Drew, or the key as he is presently known, is a riot. He just makes me laugh. Boy, Jen was down at that police station and back to the hotel room in five minutes flat! How do they do it? And Anne was back from Victor's in the same amount of time. Wow. 

Why doesn't Chad use that shelving to climb up and take the grate off that vent and see if they could get out that way. If not, at least use that white thingy they're covering up with to stop the flow of cold air coming in. Or whatever they could find-a box they could prop up in front of it? Something.

None of us saw JJ going thru any training (at all) to become a detective. Same with Shawn being what he is today. One minute he's sailing the ocean blue and the next minute he's head honcho in some SPD specialty. And look at Belle being a hot shot lawyer. When did that happen? It's all becoming too much for me. I think I'm having a breakdown. Maybe there are better DAYS ahead.

I agree about JJ--one minute he was on drugs and the next he is a cop and now already is promoted to detective.  Guess he didn't finish college.  Same with Shawn--no training and he is a forensic expert (or something).    No mention was ever made of Claire going to law school either.    I wish Joey, Jade, Ciara and Claire would leave and I hope next summer they don't bring "kids" back.

Honored Contributor

They should have kept Deimos.  They need a villain.  We also need more love stories.  Would like to see Brady and Nicole together with their two kids. 

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee  I like your thinking.   I think Brady and Nicole together with the kiddos would make for some nice watching.  Then again, I could watch Brady all day....!  Nicole is a great actress, the best on the show, in my opinion.  Took me a while to think of Deimos of a villain in the beginning.  I didn't think he was "thuggy" enough, thought his voice could have been scarier (does that even make sense?).  I do like him a lot now.  Let's see which direction the show goes.