Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/13

I live between 2 different markets.  In one market, Days is shown at noon (local time) and in the other market it is shown at 1pm.  I did not miss the wedding.  It was shown.  They held it at Club TBD and Abe officiated.  Everyone was standing for it.  No walk down the aisle, no music.  Very simple. 

As for Deimos...TPTB fired the actor. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@ShelbelleDo you know if anyone was able to see the wedding of Steve and Kayla? If they did not show it because President Trump had a news conference, did it still continue even ifit wasn't aired. Because they just went into another story line.My channel is the only one they break into for every thing.

You can watch it on thr nbc site. Yes, anyone that gets it at a different time was able to see it on Thurs. It is not shown at same time all over the country.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Lori, you can always have an honary Bat Mitzvah, we would love to have you!! And, just remember you did do a mitzvah, keep that in your heart.

@Shelbelle, I guess you didn't know I'm a member of the tribe!  

No, I did not, when I said you did a mitzvah, you did not act like you know what that was, makes no difference, we are friends here no matter. But, thanks for sharing. I had a small Bat Mitzvah back in 1965 with a group of 30 girls, things were very different back then,  especially for us girls.

@Shelbelle, I just checked, what I said back was "Awwwwww, thanks!"  We have a small but varied family.  Jews, and married into the mix, Italian and Irish Catholics.  Love and respect makes it all work.

Tomorrow's mom's birthday and she's making me pay for my time away LOL plus she's always gaga over her birthday so maybe tomorrow I'll post a pic of her?  

The lady I'm helping, she's angry and jealous that mom has a birthday and that mom has me!  Ooh is that making her angry!    And since now I'm officially sick from the unfamiliar germs in her house, despite the bottles of Purell and Lysol wipes I placed all over her house (this happened with the other two neighbors I helped, and with one I ended up in hospital, isn't the British way more elegant, 'in hospital'?).

Gawd I'm writing my own boring soap opera here.  Sorry!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I live between 2 different markets.  In one market, Days is shown at noon (local time) and in the other market it is shown at 1pm.  I did not miss the wedding.  It was shown.  They held it at Club TBD and Abe officiated.  Everyone was standing for it.  No walk down the aisle, no music.  Very simple. 

As for Deimos...TPTB fired the actor. 

@MamaWick Oh so he was fired!   I wonder why they did that ,  he has had great storylines ....other bad actors on the show they could surely get rid od IMO

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@MamaWick Oh so he was fired!   I wonder why they did that ,  he has had great storylines ....other bad actors on the show they could surely get rid od IMO

@Kitty Galore, the character never caught on.  The audience on social media and probably in focus groups did not agree he had great story lines.  As @Shelbelle and I posted upthread, he's a great actor who is a victim of bad writing.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I used to get it on COZI but then Lori (I think) said it wasn't on anymore, so I deleted it.  I have Comcast.  Does anyone know what channel Cozi is on???

@sophiamarie, I don't know if you had time to read my post about this but the only DAY this week I could watch I sat down all comfy cozy and -- you know what.  And like last time this happened COZI did not show our show either.  They're cruel, SophiaMarie.  They're showing it in other cities but withholding it from us.  Pffffft.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

Welcome back.Smiley Very Happy

Agree..he is a established actor from way back in movies,etc.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

shel, maybe this was said but just saw SOD and there are pics of Julie and Doug thru the years. In one pic they looked like they might have been Hippies? I don't think they fit the age protocol-not sure-didn't read it.

Esteemed Contributor

Well that's dissapointing,  days writers In the past,  I mean way in the past were so good,  not so much anymore.  Don't know what they are thinking.   So I guess they only villian will be Andre.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

shel, maybe this was said but just saw SOD and there are pics of Julie and Doug thru the years. In one pic they looked like they might have been Hippies? I don't think they fit the age protocol-not sure-didn't read it.

I would not know, but seriously doubt it, he was an estsblished singer in the 50's often singing duets with Florence Henderson on TV, and Susan has been acting she was 14, never seen either of them appearing to be hippies, she has been on Days since 1968 and he since 1970.