Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 02/13

Also I cannot stand Claire.  She's all about herself and nothing else.

Trusted Contributor

The Judge made her decision...on Monday.....LOL!

Of course we know Val's son will be David's son...it's so obvious...

Stupid Demos....he keeps acting like he doesn't know what's going on...LOL....sounds like a president I know....

When you hear all the bad things Chloe and Nicole did it seems like neither one of them should get Holly..

Respected Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

Also I cannot stand Claire.  She's all about herself and nothing else.

@Jackson08  -  Her character drives me crazy, she is very into herself.  She's also VERY thin, skeletal is a better word.  Her shoulder bones were jutting out, which isn't a healthy look.

Esteemed Contributor

and after Julie's OH MY GOD! yesterday, she continued to overact.  Sorry, Shel...I know you love her, but her acting leaves something to be desired.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

and after Julie's OH MY GOD! yesterday, she continued to overact.  Sorry, Shel...I know you love her, but her acting leaves something to be desired.

I honestly dont care about her acting or over acting. I am just thrilled to see her and her hubby still on the show. Susan has been acting on TV since she was 14, she knows the ropes. She just acts as a reminder for me that the show is the same show I started with in 1965.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Chloe gets custody of Holly.
Honored Contributor

Maybe, shel, but I have a feeling Chloe is going to relent and give Nicole the baby.

Honored Contributor

Sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

Regarding Shel's spoiler...no, just NO!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick  I agree.  Such a drama queen.  No tears.  I also don't like Abe and Val.  She's too tall for him and not such a good actress IMO.

Why can't they find a petite gal for Abe.  It's been a long time since he had a girlfriend.  I don't think Val is the one for him.