Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk 09/19

@Judaline wrote:

Guess he was busy stripping down in the panic room.

@Judaline, hahahahahahahaha, I am hysterical, that's a sentence you don't see very often:  

"Guess he was busy stripping down in the panic room."  

ROFL.

I want to just walk around randomly saying that places to see how people react.  "Well, I guess he was busy stripping down in the panic room."  Want to see people get whiplash hahahahaha!

Trusted Contributor

I've actually enjoyed this weeks programs but I did have one question with all the money Chad and Victor supposedly have why don't they have gas operated generators on their properties?  Does not make sense they don't.

I was hoping for a little more suspense with the trio of bad boys out of the big house and it seems we are dealing with the three stoogies. Why in the world would they take Joey and leave Kayla and Steve who they have a beef with.  I think the writers are dragging their feet to keep it going as long as possible. And where are the police? Hold up in the station?

Oh well there is always next week to look forward too and hope more action takes place. I am really looking forward to the return of Carrie and Austin. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Do we really care about Joey??

One would think there would be generators in the mansions.    Then again, they may not have natural gas in their neighborhoods - in that case they would need propane - in that case they would need propane tanks, etc...... They should have thought about all this way back before the big bang......

I know all this because we have a Generac and luckily for us, we have natural gas.  BUT, they don't have it less than a mile away, much to my friend's chagrin.  Since my house is "all electric" we had the gas completely shut off many years ago, so when we got the generator, we had to have the gas company come and put in a new gas line. then plumbers had to come and do other things and then electricians came to hook up the generator to the circuit breakers, I think..... Not an easy endeavor.

I know that was completely OT but since the topic came up, it brought back all those expensive memories.....

Can someone please tell me what Andre said about Oprah.  I must have dozed off again and kept going back but can't seem to find it..... TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Andre offered Kate words of wisdom about her children.  Kate told Andre she was impressed because it was really sage advice coming from him.  He said he heard it on Oprah.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I got a million of 'em! 

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej I think they took Joey because that would hurt Kayla and Steve the most. I think perhaps Xander is going to blow the whole operation because of his hot headedness. Fine with me. Orpheus is one cool number-very methodical and I don't think he would ever panic. Clyde is just full of hate, even for his teammates. I think Steve and John will team up somewhere along the way and take these clowns down. But we've got a while before they are finished paying all their targets a call. If only to scare the heck out of them.

Honored Contributor

Every time I hear Deimos say, 'I've ordered extra security on top of the security I already have' and things like that I can only think, 'yeah, with Victor's money.' The guy acts like money's no object. I guess not. Oh, well, he hasn't had any for 30 years-I guess I won't begrudge him this.

Super Contributor

Did anyone notice that noone seems to have cell phone service in their house?I do think they spent half their time walking around trying  to get a bar or 2.Woman Frustrated

I cannot remember how involved Chad and Gabi were in hgh school.Were they a couple?

Honored Contributor

@Dawn01 I know. People constantly walking around with their phones in the air, walking in circles. One of these DAYS they're going to bang into each other and all fall down.

I sure don't remember them being a couple. I don't remember Gabi even being one of them

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe the writers are creating a "back story" for Chad and Gabi.  They never dated that we saw (thus the new back story).  Chad had a relationship with Mia who had his baby.  That baby was switched with Sami's baby.  Sami named who she thought was her baby, Grace.  Grace later became sick and died.  Sami's baby was actually Sydney that was being raised by EJ and Nicole.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix