Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk 09/19

@Judaline wrote:

You know what I hate (among other things)? I hate when just before the commercial break, the scene shows the plalyers standing still like statues before they break. Instead of acting like the characters, they pose and hold it till the camera stops. Why can't they just go on with the scene-not stop and pose. Such bad directing. Case in point: the three of them holding flashlights on Adrienne. And BTW, what brilliant disguises. Hats is the only thing I could see. OK, they don't have on prison garb, but nobody expects them to.

@Judaline, ever see the Friends where Joey teaches a class in Soap Opera Acting?  Part of what he teaches is the faces they have to pose in before the break.  It's hilarious.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline...Aha...a M*A*S*H fan, huh?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick Sounds like you were, too.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I never watced Friends, can you believe it?

Honored Contributor

Clarie needs to wake up and learn it it's not all about her!!!!

Joey....love struck on that Jade..how boring..

In fact the whole Day's show was boring today!!!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Was Ciera trying to tell Claire that she isn't all that talented?  Someone needs to do it.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam, every time I see Jade I remember she's wearing her own clothes LOL.  I wish she and Joey would move to Mars.  

@Judaline, you're missing a lot!   Matt LeBlanc played Joey Tribbiani, an actor who was on Days of Our Lives playing Dr. Drake Ramory until he dies falling down an elevator shaft.  The irony was lost on Corday when he allowed Jack to go down the elevator shaft.  They had fun with it and a few episodes had DAYS actors in them.  The class is my favorite tho.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG

yes,  but Claire is so into   herself    she didn't like what was said to her      thinking she is the best singer ever...wrong!!!

Spoiled brat won't listen to anyone ..dumb..walking out of the house by herself!!

Same for Joey!1 Teenagers on tv...

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Claire could sing that all-time favorite "That's The Night The Lights Went Out In Salem".

Esteemed Contributor

Adrienne and Justin are so mismatched and their scenes together are very awkward. Maybe the actors feel the same way - zero chemistry.

Why was Adrienne wearing a wig today?