Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk 09/19

@soonersis wrote:

Because of this current SL, the whole town of Salem may wind up living in the Kiriakis mansion!

I still do not trust Deimos....putting all of them in that house,  didn't he have major hate against every one of them???  All he really cares about is his "baby",  I would not be living there for sure.....The killers just need one explosion and they would all be dead....if I were Chloe I would move in with her parents...

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

I still do not trust Deimos....putting all of them in that house,  didn't he have major hate against every one of them???  All he really cares about is his "baby",  I would not be living there for sure.....The killers just need one explosion and they would all be dead....if I were Chloe I would move in with her parents...

Hahaha, maybe the show's been cancelled, they've been keeping it quiet, and that's how it ends -- kaboom!!!  (Or they're preparing if it is cancelled -- kaboom!)

Respected Contributor

I was thinking about this whole "moving into the mansion" thing that's going on.  If someone told me I needed to move in somewhere, I'd have lots of stuff to take.  What are all these people taking??  Everyone lives in hotels (in rooms at the ends of hallways).   No one has anything to take.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  They are all just naive enough to think, 'oh, well, it won't be more than a week.' With the Keystone Kops on the job? Are you kidding?

And just wait'll that semi pulls up with Chloe's, Theresa's, and possibly Nicole's make up and skin care. No problem, tho, they could probably each have their own powder room or maybe just one big bathroom and share like girlfriends do. What fun! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle - Beaver is on at 1PM here also.  I watched it during the Olympics break.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle - Beaver is on at 1PM here also.  I watched it during the Olympics break.

So did I , I posted that here during the Olympics.  Have you seen the recent PSA with Jerry Mathers talking about treating Type 2 Diabetes without meds, he looks very good, he is 67.

Trusted Contributor

For sure Victor had the best lines today.  When he was complaining about all of the men who had been involved with Chloe then said he was glad that Sonny was gay, it was just too funny.

Esteemed Contributor

But wait ----- what about Chad and Thomas????  Oh, and Lucas and Adrienne???  Surely, they should be moving in with the rest of the familia.  Oh, and then there's Jen and Julie and Doug.

BTW - what did Chloe mean when Nic came to her door and she (Chloe) said "boy, you look as bad as I feel?"  Was that a dig at the dress (which I didn't like anyway, OR the boots)....  

I think Kate and Andre should move in with Chad for the time being.  I remember DAYS when I neglected my family to see DAYS.  Now, I record every show and toDAY I watched 4 episodes (dwindled down to about one hour, sans commercials).  Such a drag.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

So did I , I posted that here during the Olympics.  Have you seen the recent PSA with Jerry Mathers talking about treating Type 2 Diabetes without meds, he looks very good, he is 67.

I haven't seen the PSA, but he has posted recent pictures on Facebook. I agree - he does look good.

Honored Contributor

o/t to lori. See your Holocaust thread.