Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 05/23/2016

@Shelbelle Oh, OK, thanks, shel. I vaguely remember but I did watch AW and I always liked him-in the movies, too.

Honored Contributor

This commune and its occupants is starting to grate on me. Finally Steve finds the kid and says, 'what happened to your face?' Not a good come on, Steve. That hovering is just what he wants to get away from. And yelling after a screaming motorcycle, 'Joey!' really broke me up. I don't care where those two go-into the wild blue yonder for all I care.

I think Eduardo is looking more like his old self. They darkened his hair and put a little black into that scary thing on his chin. I like the character.

How did Rory get loose and is that the same Rory? I guess I never saw him without a smile. I think he's kinda cute.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

i just shook my head at the fight and then joey leaving..i also wondered how did rory get out of jail so soon??

What did you think about JJ getting reamed by Roman...i loved it!!! reminding him that he was just a rookie and not a police officer!!

well, i guess its goodbye for Chase. I still think that Aiden killed his wife!.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else think Rory might get killed now that he snitched on his friends?

I hope Joey and Jade are never found!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister hahahaha

I agree about JJ. Who does this kid think he is? He could have gotten Rory to tell just by being his friend and just by spending more than 5 minutes with him. He acts like some veteran police captain. He's nobody. Where were JJ and Gabi? I mean, where was the bed?

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Does anyone else think Rory might get killed now that he snitched on his friends?

this Joey and Jade story is so boring and I wish them gone forever....Kayla is a doctor without a brain to take care of her own health....is she leaving too? 

Bye, Bye Chase,  oh I hope so!!!  Will Hope feel all sorry for Aiden now? Dumb.

twin,  I completely forgot why Rory was even in jail,  did I miss something?

Esteemed Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

this Joey and Jade story is so boring and I wish them gone forever....Kayla is a doctor without a brain to take care of her own health....is she leaving too? 

Bye, Bye Chase,  oh I hope so!!!  Will Hope feel all sorry for Aiden now? Dumb.

twin,  I completely forgot why Rory was even in jail,  did I miss something?

@mishka14 - Rory was in jail because he was caught with drugs that someone else planted on him.

Honored Contributor

One of my wishes has come true.  (Actually I read speculation about this a while ago but didn't post it because it wasn't confirmed anywhere.)

Jen Lilley is out!  We'll have to put up with annoying Theresa for some more time, but what i read -- and this is more speculation but now I know the first part, her leaving is true -- is that:

Spoiler
Shane and Kimberly come back for her funeral

also that

Spoiler
Nadia's pregnancy was  written in.  Will Phillip be the father or Brady?
Esteemed Contributor

No!  I love Jen Lilley.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, sorry.  

If it makes you feel any better they're saying she quit and wasn't fired.  I read in one place it was too much of a grind, in another I read she wants to focus on a musical career.  

And who knows, maybe they will recast her.  Although it's not for no reason that Eric Martsolf's character's nickname is Brady Black Widow.