Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, week of 05/23/2016

Discuss...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 05/23/2016

Looking at the daily descriptions on Comcast gives me hope the show will be better this week.  Or I'm just a total sucker now.

Later this week we'll see the Latina actress with the huge following on Hispanic tv.  She is quite lovely and people are guessing she's for Rafe but she's only going to be on for a limited time.  Still hope springs eternal.

Also it's been clarified, because this is a super duper level ten important distinction (not):  Jack is not a ghost, he's a hallucination.  Looks like Tuesday may be a special episode devoted to Jennifer.  I don't like special episodes!!!  They are rarely special!  (Exception:  book club pot donuts.)

Ciara, step away from Chad.  (She's gone, right?)  You need to stop cutting your acting lessons to babysit for Thomas!!!!

Respected Contributor

OMG--the pot donut book club was hysterical!!!

@LoriLori, did you ever find out what the deleted post said?  I saw it if you still want to know.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli, I did not find out and I totally want to know!  Thanks!

(And make sure you read my post about The Price is Right Survivor version tonight!)

Respected Contributor

Spoiler
We were told that someone has a right to THEIR opinion too and to shove it.

I put it in the spoiler box because I don't want to be banned LOL!

I'll definitely tune into the PIR for the Survivor edition.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @DrKelli.   We're well rid of her.  

Esteemed Contributor

I inadvertently deleted my DVR of Friday's episode.  So I was watching it this morning on NBC.com.  Always, and I mean always, about half way through, it locks up and I cannot pick up from there.  So I saw the first half.  What did Nicole tell Deimos when he said "what if I asked you to marry me?"...instead of Kate.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, I have the same problem but sometimes when I go back it allows me to find the place where it got messed up.  And sometimes it doesn't.

I didn't watch the episode but I was able to find a summary.  Here it is:

New Salem:  Daily Recaps Friday, May 20

Honored Contributor

Deimos!

Vincent Irizarry really plays the piano and the times we've seen him playing he played live per his twitter.  First last week he melted my heart with "Clair de Lune."  Now I'm loving his cautious take on Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" underneath the montage of different characters.  LOVE.

Is Nicole falling for him?  I can't tell.

Lauren Koslow needs to stop with the fat injections on her face.  I don't feel bad for Kate anymore, she's too much of a ******.

Loved Belle and Shawn.  There is speculation they have been re-hired after being hired, fired, re-hired and re-fired.

Today was good!  Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli whoooo-hoooo! Them's fightin' words.