Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 05/02

I ended up watching toDAY as I was home cleaning, so I turned it on. I surprised myself by enjoying the Hernandez' family luncheon. It was fun-till hot head Dario ruined it. I see that Eduardo knows my onion trick-been using it for years. I was reallly irritated when Dario said, 'what right's he got sitting at the head of the table,' etc. I thought to myself, whaddya mean, you did the same thing-left your family-when's the last time you were home. I just hate hot heads.

So funny when Summer asked Dario, 'what am I going to do' (with the dead body) and I'm yelling, 'you're going to get the other half of that money before the cops come.' If Brady gets involved in this, I'm going to hate it. I was thinking Brady was broke because Grandad severed relations-was that mended-can't remember. Anyway, if Vic's broke, so is Brady.

Esteemed Contributor

Is this the best they could for May sweeps?  Summer/Cindy and that guy on the floor foaming at the mouth?

@Judaline - what is your onion trick?  I was walking in and out and didn't see that scene.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister It's really not a trick-just that nobody I know does it. I take a whole peeled onion, cut it in slices BUT don't go all the way thru. Then, turn it and slice the other way-like perpendicular to the first slices. Same deal, don't go all the way thru. Now, carefully turn the onion on its side and slice down and you get all these little diced onions, depending on how thick you made the slices. Probably would be easier to re-run the tape if you have it, hahaha.

Your SUMMER sweeps comment was so funny.

Honored Contributor

Anyone konw what will be wrong with Paul??

Wow!  John sure doesn't know whats going on in his own family.??

But.. he did finally notice something was wrong with Paul but Marlena just stone faced not know what to do,etc.SMH!!

Whe  will Summer be leaving?? She doesn't do anything for Days.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam, this is what I know about Paul:

Spoiler
When Yo-Ling (I feel like an idiot even typing that name) had him he injected him with something and this is the disease that will result in the CDC coming to Salem and a quarantine and maybe some people dying.  As far as the disease it will be some made-up thing probably and not as credible as the Go-Bloots.
Honored Contributor

Welcome little boy,  Torin Mathias Turnbull, Nadia Bjorlin, aka, Chloe welcomes her first child on May 4, congrats to her and her hubby!!!

Honored Contributor

I had to laugh because all I could think of was Tim Conway's Mr. Tudball.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - thanks for the onion tip - will have to try it.

Glad I made you laugh.  Hope you are feeling 100% yourself now.

Honored Contributor

Anne Marie Johnson guest starred last night on Greys Anatomy, she played a judge in a child custody case.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Andre substituted a clone for Aiden at the last minute, and the real Aiden is innocent, Ande locked up the real Aiden in a cage.