Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 05/02

@twinsister wrote:

It looks like Joey inherited JJ's backpack - he takes it everywhere and now to LA.

Yep,  I thought the same thing. Glued to the darn thing, just like JJ. Don't leave home without it-or without your father's jacket.

What kind of dress was Kayla wearing??? She looked like a kite.

@MamaWick I know that shrink from somewhere. Was she maybe the one who treated John one time? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Say...isn't this Dr Robinson the same actress who played an OB/GYN years ago?  Or did she play a psychiatrist years ago?

I don't remember her on DAYS, but do remember her being on In the Heat of the Night.

Anne Marie Johnson also played Raj's wife in What's Happening when it had a revival series in the late 80's and Raj was now a married man. After that she was on Heat of the Night.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the name, Shel.  I looked her up on IMDb and she played a "Dr Patel" on Days in 2012.  In looking at those episodes, that was when Nicole lost her baby and blamed it on Jennifer...so I guess Dr Patel was an OB/GYN. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Regular Contributor

Is it necessary for Abigail to be in bed?

Honored Contributor

Good question. A lot of good the first drug did-she saw Ben as she was hugging Chad. I don't think she should be left in a room alone . She wants her door locked she is so afraid Ben will come in. She should be with a group of people in the day, and given sleep meds at night. Oh! And talk to a shrink in the morning light about her mother and father and growing up. Like that's gonna help. 

signed,

Dr. Phil

Honored Contributor

So pffffff

Spoiler
It really is

Aiden

Spoiler
and Monday's episode is an entire episode devoted to explaining the story.  Which will be full of plot holes because why would a doppelganger have hesitated to kill Hope and felt guilty?  And as much as I don't like Rope give me Rope over Haiden anyday.
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori you are so right. Why would he have hesitated. I forgot about that. I'm not in favor of his return at all. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I happen to like Rafe and Hope as a couple. I just don't get the hatred towards them as a couple.

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps when Aiden hesitated THAT was when he was replaced...when he went downstairs...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

@MyBoyRusty wrote:

I happen to like Rafe and Hope as a couple. I just don't get the hatred towards them as a couple.

I like Hope and Rafe too.  I even like most of the teens.  I think Claire would be good in a young romance story if they could find the right boy.  I enjoyed Doug and Julie's scene with Hope yesterday, it's always a treat to see them.