Super Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 05/02

I don't think the story Summer told Brady is true.I think she and that guy were involved in a scam together and she probably stole his part of it..Brady is crazy if he gives her that kind of money.

Is Summer still supposed to leave the show?.I sure hope so.She grates on my nerves.

I love Victor and I hope 1 of his plans to bring Deimos down works.

Super Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

It's hard to know when Anne will be on since she is not on contract but it just so happens I read she will be on this week.

Ciara is going to move into DiMansion to help Chad with Thomas.  Sounds like Ciara will get a crush on Chad but that does not mean it will be reciprocated.  Tons of people have let it be known that's not what we want but when do they care...We also have not seen the last of Abigail.

There's nothing I'd rather watch less than Maggie and Summer and Thrady.  JJ having lunch with the Hernandezes sounds scintillating compared to this stuff.  So far worst May sweeps ever.

Lori,I agree about the worst May sweeps ever so far,.I too hope Chad does not get involved with Ciara.Woudn't that be awful if he did,she got pregnant and then the new Abby comes on the show?Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

It's hard to know when Anne will be on since she is not on contract but it just so happens I read she will be on this week.

We also have not seen the last of Abigail.

lori, so far I'm batting 0 for 2. I am sorry I misled those who asked. I guess I had all the wrong dope. lori is our leader, so just listen to her. I am very vulnerable to rumors.

I thought immediately of the possible Chad/Ciara thing, because there are so many movies to that effect. This cannot happen, Chad. You can't be that love starved. Please!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline, it's pure coincidence.  I happened to read it yesterday.

ETA:  And it's always a possibility that the Anne scene(s) I just promised will be cut.

Jud, if I'm the leader here we're all in trouble LOL.  I'm no leader.  I just read more stuff while the rest of you are, you know, doing interesting things LOL.

Trusted Contributor

I know some of you think Deimos is good looking,  not to me....I think he is dirty and sleazy looking.....sorry...

Honored Contributor

@mishka14, why are you apologizing?  Why is everyone walking on egg shells today LOL?

Me, I think he's super hot.  I've seen pictures of him from another soap when he played Lujack and it makes me wish I was around then to watch!

But I do think he looks more like Rafe than Victor and the entire Deimos story is beyond stupid. 

Honored Contributor

One person i'm having trouble watching is Brady's" girl friend"

whining, butting in all the time!!!

and Kate..seems like same old story line and  a

man involved of course and Noel !!!

Summer..begone like last week!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Say...isn't this Dr Robinson the same actress who played an OB/GYN years ago?  Or did she play a psychiatrist years ago?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

It looks like Joey inherited JJ's backpack - he takes it everywhere and now to LA.

I thought the same thing about Ciara having a crush on Chad and I hope nothing happens between them.  If it does, Theo is not going to like it.

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Say...isn't this Dr Robinson the same actress who played an OB/GYN years ago?  Or did she play a psychiatrist years ago?

I don't remember her on DAYS, but do remember her being on In the Heat of the Night.