Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 05/02

i just watched the emmys from a link they gave on facebook... did anyone else who saw it cry when paige and kayla got there awards... lol... steve cried when kayla got hers, i cried right with him..i think alot more should of been nomimated!!

Honored Contributor

I don't know what it is, but Deimos has the most irritating way of speaking-it's the tone or something. Very good looking, tho. I believe Nicole is taller than he is-she probably had on stilettoes, not sure.

Respected Contributor

I haven't been able to watch much Days last week or yesterday, but I got the feeling as if they are setting it up for Ciara to hook up with Chad.  I will lose my mind if that happens!  Please tell me that isn't in the works.  It may have been the few scenes that I did see, but Ciara wanted to quit school and take care of Thomas full time?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

Is Anne still a cast member? I found her to be so entertaining.

@AuntG  I'm not sure if she's still on Days or not, but I always thought it was funny that the actors who play Anne and Clyde were in Legally Blonde; and Elle (Reese Witherspoon) referenced DOOL in the movie.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 I read somewhere that Anne was gone-either that or they mentioned it on the show as part of the storyline. One or the other.

Respected Contributor

Hi Jud!   I said the same thing to a friend of mine.  While Deimos looks like he can be mean and scary, his voice just doesn't fit.  I can't put my finger on it.   He enunciates too clearly, not at all like I would imagine a character like him to speak.  Good looking guy, though, I will say that!  Wink, wink.

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah...all of his life in Greece (with the last 30 years in a Greek prison) and not a trace of an accent...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I just cant stand the Days time line, Maggie having Summer at 17 would make Summer over 50 now, and the Deimos and Vic and Helena  thing would have had to have been about 60 years ago if it was prior to Vic coming to Salem and having Bo.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Hi Jud!   I said the same thing to a friend of mine.  While Deimos looks like he can be mean and scary, his voice just doesn't fit.  I can't put my finger on it.   He enunciates too clearly, not at all like I would imagine a character like him to speak.  Good looking guy, though, I will say that!  Wink, wink.

For years on All My Children he played a brilliant (but mean) doctor.  He's not so believable as an uneducated guy who spent thirty years in a Greek prison but hopefully with time it won't be so annoying.

Honored Contributor

It's hard to know when Anne will be on since she is not on contract but it just so happens I read she will be on this week.

Ciara is going to move into DiMansion to help Chad with Thomas.  Sounds like Ciara will get a crush on Chad but that does not mean it will be reciprocated.  Tons of people have let it be known that's not what we want but when do they care...We also have not seen the last of Abigail.

There's nothing I'd rather watch less than Maggie and Summer and Thrady.  JJ having lunch with the Hernandezes sounds scintillating compared to this stuff.  So far worst May sweeps ever.