Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 05/02

KM, RSW and BF did submit but did not get nominations.  Like Mishka said they will have the opportunity to submit the stuff we saw last month next year.

The spoilers for this week are mostly about Thrady, Summer and Maggie.  It's hard to believe this is May sweeps, the most important ratings period all year.

Spoiler
At some point during May sweeps there will be some kind of health problem and the CDC will quarantine some characters.  There's speculation some who are leaving could die of whatever this thing is.
Spoiler
Also I read that at least three more people have been let go but we won't hear who for a while.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for those, Lori.  It gives me hope.  Small case, not the person haha!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Thanks. Let's just hope the right ones are the ones.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori - thanks for the spoilers, but was hoping for better than that during sweeps month.

I was surprised that True/Paige won.  Glad for Marybeth.

Honored Contributor

I will be skipping Thursday-just saw this exciting news: JJ is invited to a Hernandez family lunch. What could be more thrilling. Rafe's the only one I can stand and I'm not thrilled with him anymore. Before you know it, Hope will be invited to the next one. Then we'll have all my favorites in one place.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

thanks for the spoilers...

today was boring...i hope that a certain whiny,meme gal leaves us soon!!!

Ever time Brady talks to some one she butts in and so jealous of any female he talks to!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Lori's first spoiler will happen next week, Aiden returns next Monday.

Honored Contributor

Kayla and Paige were both on The Talk. Steve was with Kayla when she received her Emmy, he was as happy as she was. You can watch the entire Daytime Emmy show now on The Talk website.

I assume Kayla submitted her clips of when Bo was dying.  Paige said her BF is JJ.

Honored Contributor

So Victor, Maggie and Summer will be moving into a fully furnished condo purchased with money he kept hidden away.  How convenient.....and Brady's supposedly dumpy apartment is next door.  Again, how convenient.  Now Summer can barge in on them all.

Respected Contributor

Who was the new creepy guy that was at Summer's door? Lol, Dario is a creep too.

At least we didn't have to hear Claire's awful singing today!