Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 04/25

@LoriLori I plan to bookmark the itunes page and then I can play it anytime I want to! (that'll be the DAY).

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mishka14 

Days wasn't on here today !

Lucky you!

@Judaline wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mishka14 

Days wasn't on here today !

Lucky you!

MORE of Claire singing today....I am becoming sick of this....and all the teenagers!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not liking that the center of the show is revolving around teenagers.  LOL, then there's Claire's awful singing every chance they get.  Today is was the jailhouse blues.  With a voice like that, she should be in jail, lol!!

Esteemed Contributor

Claire's singing in jail today made me cringe.  This week has been awful with these teenagers.   

Belle is just like her big sister.  Sami has secks when her child dies and Belle goes after Philip while Claire is in jail.  I laughed when Philip said Belle was a good mother and Claire was lucky to have her.

How are Shawn and Lani going to explain being in that hotel room if it was a fake stake out?   They are all playing musical beds in Salem!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now when we were teen agers, we'd be dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock. That would really get under those cops' skins. The kids ought to get up and just start rockin' the night away. Kills time and they'd have fun besides. Ahhh....., kids today. Whaddy'a gonna do. They need me to come down there.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister

I was wondering the same thing..??

Now we have a lady cop wanting to bed another cop everytime we turn around.

I hope that we don't have to see Hope and   Rafe..shudder next!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam - I think we will be seeing Hope and Rafe jumping into bed very soon, unfortunately. 

Valued Contributor

Yesterday (4/28) was one of the worst complete episodes I've seen in a long time.  Most of the time there are bits and pieces of terriblness in an episode but on a whole, it was just awful.  Horrible acting.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for  warning me.  I've been at a conference for most of the week and haven't had time to watch it.  Sounds like I can skip this week altogether.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@cowboy sam - I think we will be seeing Hope and Rafe jumping into bed very soon, unfortunately. 

Yuck!  Don't like Hope and I don't like these two as a couple.  Rafe deserves better.