Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 04/25

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think Hope and Rafe will be interrupted, and nothing will actually happen between them yet. Chad was amazing today, it was nice to still see Abby.

If it should turn out Jade is Ava's daughter, they had also better be interrupted. Someone said she isn't her daughter, tho, didn't they?

I cannot imagine that she is Ava's daughter.

Esteemed Contributor

If she IS Ava's daughter, it doesn't mean Steve is the father.  Ava said Steve was the father to her son.  If she is Ava's daughter, I don't think she would be going this far with Joey. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Confirmed, Sonny returns in July!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Could we please pack up all the teenagers and send them to a boarding school in Russia....

Please!    if Claire is going to sing again today I am turning off the t.v.......I would rather watch a commercial.....Woman Sad

update, so I listened because I was in another room,  now my ears are in pain!!!!!!

Please no more singing,  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 

Days wasn't on here today !

Big  news about a Indictment in Chicago  Federal Court..

It was worth missing Day's today.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I thought today was another waste, with the exception of Victor and Nicole.  The whole prom scene, and Claire singing was awful.

Trusted Contributor

Hi twin!    I agree another wasted day and to be honest, I FF the scenes with Nicole and Victor too.   I don't want to see Nicole playing into this stupid Helena thing.  The whole concept is just stupid.   The show has been awful along with Claire's singing.   OMG!   Are they trying to lose viewers???

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball - I  agree with you about the Nicole/Helena thing - it is stupid. I'm not interested in hearing Nicole speak Greek! I don't know how the writers could think we would like these awful storylines.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mishka14 

Days wasn't on here today !

Lucky you!

Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

Hi twin!    I agree another wasted day and to be honest, I FF the scenes with Nicole and Victor too.   I don't want to see Nicole playing into this stupid Helena thing.  The whole concept is just stupid.   The show has been awful along with Claire's singing.   OMG!   Are they trying to lose viewers???

You mean you won't be buying the song on iTunes?  :gasp: