Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 04/25

I really did fall asleep. 

Shouldn't Sami have come 'round to say good bye to her twin brother?

Esteemed Contributor

Sami's in hiding since she stole Stefano's money.  However with Stef dead and Andre in jail, I would think she could come out of hiding to say goodbye. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are right...Jen is never around when Hope and Ciara are there.  Does she even know a rape occurred on her couch??

Honored Contributor

Right, get rid of the couch already.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

OH, Chad  I really, really, hope you win an emmy for today's show....you were amazing in every scene, especially when you were crying,....awesome,.....I was even crying...

Esteemed Contributor

The best part of today was Chad and little Thomas. Could have done without Hope and Rafe and especially Joey and Jade.  It is not even summer yet, and the teens are taking over.

Honored Contributor

Was that music supposed to be romantic or something? It was stupid, and like we were supposed to applaud the 'first time' for both couples, neither couple married. It's like telling America it's all right, even tho most of the world does it, it's still not right.

Honored Contributor

I think Hope and Rafe will be interrupted, and nothing will actually happen between them yet. Chad was amazing today, it was nice to still see Abby.

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree about Chad's acting today.   He was great and I just love him.

Rafe and Hope make me sick and always have.    How can she sit there and be happy after she killed someone??  It's like it never happened.     Oh how I wish Hope would leave the show. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think Hope and Rafe will be interrupted, and nothing will actually happen between them yet. Chad was amazing today, it was nice to still see Abby.

If it should turn out Jade is Ava's daughter, they had also better be interrupted. Someone said she isn't her daughter, tho, didn't they?