Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/20

@DrKelli wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Now I'm trying to remember another character who flopped, I think he was an Aussie too?  He ended up buying a gym?  And Gabi modeled there?  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?  A Google search returned zip.

Yes--that gym was in Horton Square and Gabi worked there as a towel girl (or something). Someone--Kate, I think or maybe it was Madison? "discovered" her there and she and Chad were the next big models for Mad World or Basic Black?  Does that help?

@DrKelli, thanks for that!  Your memory is incredible.  By googling Gabi and "towel girl" I was able to locate him --

-- his name was Quinn Hudson (real name Bren Foster).  Another genuine Aussie.  He bought the gym and Gabi modeled there for Countess Wilhemina.

Quinn

Honored Contributor

Quinn Hudson:

Quinn

Just read the history of the character and it's so strange I can't even summarize.   Among other things he blackmailed Chloe in being a prostitute and blackmailed EJ when EJ ran for mayor (I blessedly forgot EJ's stupid stint as mayor) and that's how he got the money to open the gym.

I think he's the best looking of the three!!! 

Honored Contributor

Chad and nuAbigail sound like parakeets when they kiss.

Valerie is a terrible crier.  And a bad actress.  Hope her stay in Salem is brief.

Nice of everyone to just leave David Banning at the altar in his coffin.  Is he supposed to get up and dig his own grave?

Trusted Contributor

Eli is a handsome guy.  Can't wait to see where his story goes. 

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Valerie is a terrible crier.  And a bad actress.  Hope her stay in Salem is brief.

Nice of everyone to just leave David Banning at the altar in his coffin.  Is he supposed to get up and dig his own grave?

@LoriLoriWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL -  Too funny, because I thought how bad it was for them to just leave him there in the church.  Who's going to bury the poor man?

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@LoriLoriWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL -  Too funny, because I thought how bad it was for them to just leave him there in the church.  Who's going to bury the poor man?

It could be they are on their way to the cemetary and a crew will be taking the coffin out.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Nicole kidnaps Holly.
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Quinn Hudson:

Quinn

Just read the history of the character and it's so strange I can't even summarize.   Among other things he blackmailed Chloe in being a prostitute and blackmailed EJ when EJ ran for mayor (I blessedly forgot EJ's stupid stint as mayor) and that's how he got the money to open the gym.

I don't know why I don't remember him.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Quinn Hudson:

Quinn

I think his eyes look exactly like Rafe's and the mouth/teeth are pretty much the same too!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  Why am I not surprised.