Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/20

Nothing. 

I have to pay attention to what I'm paying attention to when the show bores me LOL.  Am I texting, playing video games, shopping?  All three LOL?

Now I'm trying to remember another character who flopped, I think he was an Aussie too?  He ended up buying a gym?  And Gabi modeled there?  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?  A Google search returned zip.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have gained new respect for the actor who plays Xander. I was looking him up to send a good pic here-he is married to a musical theater actress-not your typical blonde bombshell, and not one picture of him in his underwear. They have him type cast mostly as a guy looking like the hero on the cover of romance novels. Longish hair and what a difference it makes-even one of him in a kilt. And most of them are with his shirt off and it's obvious he goes to the gym every day (smile). Just sayin'- now if he'd just get rid of the accent and the sneer and grow his hair long we could come to a new understanding. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's all about the looks with me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori You might remember when Kayla in a frenzy said she was going to find Joey (he was at the hippie house) and Fynn said he would go with her, as they were fellow docs at the hospital and he knew she was going. OK, they stayed in a motel and he made advances-I think she kissed him back but told him she was in love with Steve and always had been and when they returned to Salem he took a job elsewhere. 

I have no memory of who the guy was that hired Gabi to model. 

Respected Contributor

What was Chad holding at the end of DAYS yesterday in his hospital bed?  I couldn't figure out what is was.  It looked like it was blue, like an earring or a flower??? 

Trusted Contributor

It was a sprig of lavender from the flower arrangement.  Gabi gave him lavender back before Abby came back.   He was remembering her.

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

Did anyone pick up on Ciara calling Julie "Grandma"  she is not her grandmother.  Doug is her grandfather because he is Hope father...but,  Julie is Hope's 1/2 sister...so  that makes Julie Ciara's aunt????

Hope and Julie both had the same mother....Addie...(Tom & Alice's daughter)

And Julie is not Claire's grandma either.....

The writers think we ae stupid.  We remember things like this....

Julie is Ciara's step grandmother, so I see no reason why she cant call her Grandma, very respectful.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Now I'm trying to remember another character who flopped, I think he was an Aussie too?  He ended up buying a gym?  And Gabi modeled there?  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?  A Google search returned zip.

Yes--that gym was in Horton Square and Gabi worked there as a towel girl (or something). Someone--Kate, I think or maybe it was Madison? "discovered" her there and she and Chad were the next big models for Mad World or Basic Black?  Does that help?

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@mishka14 wrote:

Did anyone pick up on Ciara calling Julie "Grandma"  she is not her grandmother.  Doug is her grandfather because he is Hope father...but,  Julie is Hope's 1/2 sister...so  that makes Julie Ciara's aunt????

Hope and Julie both had the same mother....Addie...(Tom & Alice's daughter)

And Julie is not Claire's grandma either.....

The writers think we ae stupid.  We remember things like this....

Julie is Ciara's step grandmother, so I see no reason why she cant call her Grandma, very respectful.

yes, I see your point, since Julia is married to her grandfather, it is a step-grandmother,  but if you go by blood relative she is Ciara's aunt and Claire's great aunt....

Esteemed Contributor

IMO, the actress who plays Claire, is disturbingly thin.  

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori You might remember when Kayla in a frenzy said she was going to find Joey (he was at the hippie house) and Fynn said he would go with her, as they were fellow docs at the hospital and he knew she was going. OK, they stayed in a motel and he made advances-I think she kissed him back but told him she was in love with Steve and always had been and when they returned to Salem he took a job elsewhere. 

I have no memory of who the guy was that hired Gabi to model. 

@Judaline, I don't remember Fynn at all.   Appreciate you filling in his story some.  I have no memory of Xander or Fynn.  But thanks to our very own Doc I now know the other Aussie was Quinn!