Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/20

Just an observation, but don't you wonder where they got all the head shots of the people (Andre, Kate, Deimos, Eduardo, Dario, and more) that are hanging on the whiteboard in the police station office?  They aren't candid photos either.  Did the Salem PD just walk up to them in Horton Square and take their photo? 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking Sonny was more than beaten up with the way he was looking at his captor. I hope not.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Just an observation, but don't you wonder where they got all the head shots of the people (Andre, Kate, Deimos, Eduardo, Dario, and more) that are hanging on the whiteboard in the police station office?  They aren't candid photos either.  Did the Salem PD just walk up to them in Horton Square and take their photo? 

@IlliniGirl88, I wish you could see how hard I'm laughing at your post.  Great catch!!!  LOL!

Trusted Contributor

I actually enjoyed today's show.  It wasn't a total snail's pace, like it has seemed to be lately.  I agree some of the acting seemed phoned in, but only here and there.  So much going on today.  I agree Mama, I hope nothing else happened to Sonny.  

Esteemed Contributor

Why couldn't Shane join Roman in helping out Drew?  All he was doing was walking around Horton Square.

Esteemed Contributor

How did Paul get in through a window?  What floor was that room on?

Couldn't they tie Sonny's hands up a little better.  I mean - really.......

Lucas seems to be MIA lately, looks like Adrienne and Justin will get together.  I like him but can't stand her.

Where is Henderson the butler.  Everyone just walks in the front door at the Kiriakis house.

Today was another snoozefest IMO - so far, one of the worst.

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  Maybe with Diemos leaving Sonny is going to stop being the nice guy and become the new villian on Days.  I don't think Paul liked what he saw in Sonny today.  It will be a stretch to make Sonny anything but what he is sweet and nice.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Why couldn't Shane join Roman in helping out Drew?  All he was doing was walking around Horton Square.

--------

It's cost prohibitive to film them at the same time. A split screen would be needed.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

How did Paul get in through a window?  What floor was that room on?

25th floor

\

Couldn't they tie Sonny's hands up a little better.  I mean - really.......

Did you see how big and fat that rope was? I don't know how they could even have tied a knot in it.

Lucas seems to be MIA lately, looks like Adrienne and Justin will get together.  I like him but can't stand her.

Ditto-did you realize Adrienne is Judi Evans IRL and Kayla is Mary Beth Evans IRL altho not related (I love trivia)

Where is Henderson the butler.  Everyone just walks in the front door at the Kiriakis house.

One DAY Henderson just threw up his hands and said, "I give up, this place is like Grand Central Station. I'm going to my room. Roll your own."

Today was another snoozefest IMO - so far, one of the worst.

I liked it.

Honored Contributor

Figures, the first show in a while people are praising and I slept then eyed-ropped my way out of watching it LOL.