Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, week of 02/20

Here we go
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/20

When I go to the Y they have all the tee-vees on and Y&R is always on. So there's no sound, just the pictures and I can't tell you how silly they look. The drama in their faces. And everybody seems to have long blonde hair. I just said to myself, 'why do you watch this stuff?' I feel silly watching. I guess I'm just losing interest.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, I started and stopped watching Y&R when Justin Hartley came and left.   I think their sets, wardrobe and makeup are much, much better than our show.  They don't even repurpose sets.  No five extras in a corner, call it a ball on Y&R LOL.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  You once said the little girl who played Dolly Parton as a child was on Y&R (I think). I was just curious. Does she really have that thick southern accent?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, don't know.  She either did a Southern accent in the two movies or she's doing no accent on Y&R.  I don't know how much she's on.  I think @twinsister is a longtime loyal viewer of Y&R, she might know.  Hi, Twin!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  You're clever to have thought of that. I never would have. And yes, she could have been doing one or the other.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline and @LoriLori - I have heard that young girl being interviewed and she did not have a southern accent.  She is still on Y&R a few times a week in a current storyline.

Honored Contributor

Well, no surprise setting up the Chad and Gabi situation for Abby to walk in on-and them sans clothes. I've seen it soooo many times with different couples/spouse. And the words, 'wait, you don't understand. It's not what you think!' Just don't. We know where it's going and it's been done to death. Feel the heat.

Nicole needs some glycerine tears-not looking right without them. How many times do we have to hear how Nicole has wanted a baby all her life.She recites it every DAY she's on. But look at your trainwreck of a life, Nicky. Stealing a baby 'cause you couldn't have one, and on and on and on. I wish she'd gotten Holly but I really don't think she's stable enough and Chloe's not much better. More grounded, tho, I think.

I thought that judge would never get the words out of her slow motion mouth.

I'm glad Belle's leaving. Not sure if Shawn is. I'm sure Claire would like to tag along-hope they ask her!

I think Deimos is leaving because somebody's going to do him in. And then we'll have a murder mystery with everyone looking guilty, with guilty looks, and the whole shebang. IF Corday knew how to do mystery it might be fun, but he doesn't.

Honored Contributor

They never mentioned providing a stable home for this child, Chloe has no job or permanent home. And if Nic is seriously done with Deimos, Chloe should give Holly back to her.

Honored Contributor

ToDAY all I could think was:  If this ISN'T the stuff that got the head writer fired, what IS?  We're in for it, DAYSies, for the next few months.  Are we ever!

@Judaline, Head Writer that you are, we have been promised a mystery by the new Head Writer that will play out over the summer up to September.  Now, the show is only renewed til September but hopefully that's just a coincidence.  I've seen his writing on GH and when he's good he's really, really good.