Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/08

@wakefield64 wrote:

OMG......just when I thought this could not get any worse. Please stop with the fantasy scenes or whatever they are supposed to be.

Ciara, your acting is an embarrassment. I cannot believe they are actually airing this episode.

I know right?  My husband watches with me,  because he has lunch when it's on....(we are both retired)  he even laughed today when Eva and Steve and Kayla were on,  he said " this is so very bad"   what a terrible Valentine Day show...

And poor Nicole at the end......she should have slept the day away!

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps they are bringing him back as a spirit  like they did Bo or maybe he had a twin brother that we weren't made aware of, as good as Soaps are they can't bring back someone they actually killed off. I don't recall they left the door open that perhaps Aiden had survived. If they bring back Stefano it will be as a spirit also they  made it very plain with him he died. Be interesting to see what they actually do.

Trusted Contributor

Well I just about FF the whole show!!!    Can not stand seeing Nicole crying anymore.   What a waste of an hour!   Actually I probably only watched 5 minutes.

Honored Contributor

What a waste of time for the writers!!!

Trying to decide who had the worst part #1 Ciera?

#2  Steve,Ava&Kayla

#3 all of them?

Bravo for the other actors not being in today's show!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

For me as usual, best part was seeing my Doug and Julie, they both looked so great, hard to believe he is 90. I was waiting for him to sing Most Beautiful Girl in the World to her, I would have been all faklempt.

The Ciara story and her narration was just awful. She boasted about her boobs, can hardly find them!!

Esteemed Contributor

Actually I quite liked the dream sequences. I even liked the Ciara sequence with the struggle between dark and light.  

The sequences basically showed love trumps all (well, except for Ciara who can't quite make up her mind and she is too young anyway). 

I was thinking during the Rafe/Hope sequence when she needed saving, she should have been dressed like Nell Fenwick and tied to the railroad tracks. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

In my humble opinion (IF someone who rarely watches any more deserves an opinion), BUT, most of the actors today should have been put on OT's bus and shoved off a cliff.  Without OT to drive that bus out of Salem, we could have all got together and just shoved it off the cliff!

Please forgive my negativity!  Hoping all the Daysies are doing well, with a special hug and swift recovery wish for Daysie Jud!!

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

In my humble opinion (IF someone who rarely watches any more deserves an opinion), BUT, most of the actors today should have been put on OT's bus and shoved off a cliff.  Without OT to drive that bus out of Salem, we could have all got together and just shoved it off the cliff!

Please forgive my negativity!  Hoping all the Daysies are doing well, with a special hug and swift recovery wish for Daysie Jud!!

Totally agree, and thanks, suzieq!

Esteemed Contributor

I am speechless.......

Esteemed Contributor

The only good and I mean the only good thing about the show was seeing Doug and Julie.  They should have showed some old flashbacks from the past, like the double wedding on Valentine's Day.  It was Maggie and Mickey and her daughter Melissa, I think.  I can't remember who she married.  @MamaWick and @Shelbelle - you must remember.