Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/08

@Shelbelle wrote:

Jud, did you see my post about Steve being a Cinnci boy??

NO!!!! Will look for it, tho. I knew I liked him, hahahaha

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

The turquiose ukelele added so much to the show today. NOT!

Shocking that Ciara was turned away from Julliard. NOT!

I think it was Claire who had her hopes dashed.  Ciara doesn't have any talents as far as I know.  I take it you don't think Theresa and Brady should get any acting awards.

Thanks for catching that! I did correct it.

Honored Contributor

I kindda felt sorry for Phillip today...maybe he will be sent away again????

Wait until Kate hears what happened to Phillip!!

It was a snooze day up until then.!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I know I am in the minority here, but I just love Andre.    When he was looking in the mirror, wiping the blood off his face, he was talking about getting revenge on Hope and he called her "YOU BIOTCH"    I bust out laughing!!!!      I am a sicko for these bad guys, just like I was with Rafe2 and especially Stefano.    LOVE THEM!!!

Honored Contributor

Could someone tell me where the fire was at the end of the show? I'm taping Days on an old VHS tape and it wasn't clear to me what was happening.
Honored Contributor

@AuntG It was at Hope's house-I guess he's trying to burn it down.

Esteemed Contributor

Guessing that Andre slipped something into Chase's back pack?  Don't think that a ringing phone could cause a flash like that unless there was something in the back pack. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Guessing that Andre slipped something into Chase's back pack?  Don't think that a ringing phone could cause a flash like that unless there was something in the back pack. 

When Andre said to Chase, 'don't forget your backpack', we knew.

Trusted Contributor

so Hope said to Jenn, I didn't know where else to go?????????Duh....you father and Julia have a B & B.......stop bothering your cousin....

then in the next few minutes she says,  maybe I should go to Julie's B&B?  That's after the teenagers have gone up to bed....really????

Trusted Contributor

Another wasted hour.....I think it's time for the crappy writers to put this show to bed.

Sick of Eva, Steve, Cayla.....all the teenagers, John and his long, long, long lost family....

Andre.........Kate sleeping with EVERY dirt bag that comes on the show....Victor in love with 2 women......

Then only thing to save this show now is if the REAL E.J. would come back....and get rid of Andre once and for all...........and E.J. and Chad are good friends and have each other's back and are good people.....