Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/08

@Judaline, you were gone a long time and it felt even longer.  Missed you so much!  How are you doing now?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori They are happy with the show? What're they, nuts??? This is an ambiguous article if I ever read one. I really don't know what they're saying. What's the bottom line, lori??

Cancellation Cosgrove. OMGOSH Perfect. Just perfect.

No, they're not happy with the show.  Normally by now they would have announced the renewal apparently.  Even though we won't see him for months Cancellation Cosgrove is back there so....to be continued.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, it's called Among Friends.  The threads I would go to were Puddles.  They changed names every season.

OK, thanks.

I'm doing OK. I have had three good days in a row now so I have high hopes. They have to hold me back-the spirit is willing but the body is weak. I hate being without my wheels, too, but doctor's orders.

Honored Contributor

Wow, Jud, no wheels.  You must have been very sick.  I -- and I know I speak for everyone or most of us anyway LOL -- am soooooooooooo glad you're on the mend and have come back to us.   Keep getting better!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The turquiose ukelele added so much to the show today. NOT!

Shocking that Claire was turned away from Julliard. NOT!

Honored Contributor

Another award winning show toDAY. I couldn't believe Claire stopped in the park at night lugging her suitcase behind her! Did she stop for a smoke? Did she miss the park? What? Very strange. 

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Wow, Jud, no wheels.  You must have been very sick.  I -- and I know I speak for everyone or most of us anyway LOL -- am soooooooooooo glad you're on the mend and have come back to us.   Keep getting better!

Thanks, lori, I'm doing everything they tell me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Jud, did you see my post about Steve being a Cinnci boy??

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

The turquiose ukelele added so much to the show today. NOT!

Shocking that Ciara was turned away from Julliard. NOT!

I think it was Claire who had her hopes dashed.  Ciara doesn't have any talents as far as I know.  I take it you don't think Theresa and Brady should get any acting awards.

Honored Contributor

Maybe I have amnesia -- when did Brady fall in love with Theresa?   I know he defended her when Victor was putting her down but does that translate to falling in love?