Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/08

I hope we find out soon to  who  the mystery woman really is.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

This Friday is another "special" episode.  Different characters' dreams on Valentine's Day.  They did that once before, if you remember, before the Oscars, each character had a dream in the style of one nominated Best Picture.  but since these created six months ago i'm counting on a terrible, horrible episode.

Yes, and Daniel will be back for Nicole's dream scene on Fri.

@Shelbelle - so who do you think the woman on the beach is that they keep showing in the dream sequences?  Daniel's wife?????

All I know is her name is Summer, I do think the love of Daniel's life before Nicole is dead from cancer, or so we have been told.

@Shelbelle - "before Nicole is dead from cancer?"  I don't understand. 

As Lori just said, the love of his life prior to Nicole was Rebecca, who supposedly died form cancer.

Well, LOL, in between Rebecca and Nicole we had Chelsea, Chloe, Kate?, Jennifer, and I know I'm forgetting at least one other person.  Dr. Tan sure made the rounds.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

One of the new new writers was put out to pasture.  Her stuff airs through this week.  Hopefully we will see a difference in the show as they added a different co-head writer to replace her.

I'm annoyed about Daniel Cosgrove.  The fans wanted him back?  Really?  How about all the legacy characters we want back?  Jack, Carrie, Shane, the list is long, Austin, etc. and they bring back this guy that was one the show just for a few months.  Yeah, tell us how you really feel, Lori -- I'm angry.

Bringing Sonny back OTOH, now that's a good move and I'm glad about it. 

I just saw an online fan poll about bringing Aiden back, and most voted NO

Honored Contributor

I hope they find someone young for my/our Rafe so he can have a chld of his own.  He deserves that.  He's always wanted that so much.  I read they are bringing on a bigtime telenovela star, a young beauty, for an "arc" in May.  I am hopeful she's for Rafe but an arc doesn't sound long enough to make a baby.

Nicole and Rafe (not together! although there was a time I wanted that) are both so sad in that they both really really want bio kids and the writers haven't delivered them (get it?  delivered them?  oh shut up Lori LOL).

Esteemed Contributor

"before Nicole is dead from cancer, or so we have been told."

Punctuation saves lives...LOL

Let's eat grandma!

Lets eat, grandma!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

One of the new new writers was put out to pasture.  Her stuff airs through this week.  Hopefully we will see a difference in the show as they added a different co-head writer to replace her.

I'm annoyed about Daniel Cosgrove.  The fans wanted him back?  Really?  How about all the legacy characters we want back?  Jack, Carrie, Shane, the list is long, Austin, etc. and they bring back this guy that was one the show just for a few months.  Yeah, tell us how you really feel, Lori -- I'm angry.

Bringing Sonny back OTOH, now that's a good move and I'm glad about it. 

I just saw an online fan poll about bringing Aiden back, and most voted NO

They don't do things by online poll and anyway it's too late.

I read the actor has the nickname "Cancellation Cosgrove" because every soap he is on is cancelled.  DAYS should have been renewed by now and many people are very nervous about this and the fact that they've rehired "Cancellation Cosgrove" (LOL) is not calming the nerves.

Honored Contributor

Breaking news...:yikes:

from Daytime Confidential:

Days Writers Told to Stop Writing Until NBC and Sony Reach a Deal

How the show was allowed to get this bad is beyond me.  It didn't have to be that way.  The serial killer story was amazing with great performances.  The rest has been mostly stuff and nonsense!!!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori They are happy with the show? What're they, nuts??? This is an ambiguous article if I ever read one. I really don't know what they're saying. What's the bottom line, lori??

Cancellation Cosgrove. OMGOSH Perfect. Just perfect.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori this is o/t but I have been gone so long and I think the quantity of pills I'm taking have messed up my memory. What forum did I (we) sometimes go to that has all the pretty pictures and the owls, etc? I think it was autumn but autumn is long gone. Do you know what it's called? TIA

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, it's called Among Friends.  The threads I would go to were Puddles.  They changed names every season.