Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, week of 02/08

Any guesses on anything?
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/08

I taped Thursday and Friday.  Do I need to watch?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I taped Thursday and Friday.  Do I need to watch?

@MamaWick -I can't remember what happened on Thursday, but  on Friday the best part (for me) was Andre taunting Hope about Stef'smurder.  I know it is not much help,but that is all I remember!!

Esteemed Contributor

I read something that I hope is not true, but I will put it in a spoiler, in case someone doesn't want to know.

Spoiler
Supposedly Aiden is coming back to Salem. The actor who plays him is back on set taping.   Another one coming back to life - how are they goingto pull this off?
Honored Contributor

Last week was not a good week for Days. Most of the time, I fast-forwarded through the shows.  I missed Friday's episode so I'll have to catch up today.

Honored Contributor

I think Friday was good. I sure wish Hope would stop whispering. I think it's contagious. I've noticed other cast members doing it now. Eric always, but still, it's spreading.

I read Aiden is coming back somewhere-not a spoiler because it was on the board somewhere. Talk about ridiculous. Probably Hope is going to start seeing him and having conversations with him. How exciting. Not.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister  The Andre scene was the best part of the show for me.  LOL

Jud, I know it isn't a spoiler about Aiden coming back, but maybe he was never really dead!!    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Honored Contributor

This Friday is another "special" episode.  Different characters' dreams on Valentine's Day.  They did that once before, if you remember, before the Oscars, each character had a dream in the style of one nominated Best Picture.  but since these created six months ago i'm counting on a terrible, horrible episode.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle, Doug & Julie alert:  The Friday episode, they either narrate or the framework is built around them somehow, they are not dreaming but everyone else is.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle, Doug & Julie alert:  The Friday episode, they either narrate or the framework is built around them somehow, they are not dreaming but everyone else is.

I shall pass on Friday. Do they think this will get them an Emmy or whatever? They must be desperate..