Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/01/2016

@Judaline, seriously, so sorry for all you've been through.  You have been so missed.  And on the book forum!   I really hope you've turned the corner now and stay healthy!  Sounds like you've been through quite a lot.

Our show is a mess.  Needs a new head writer and you fit the bill.

Honored Contributor

Corrine (there are two Corrines so I can't page you!!!), hope your dad is doing better.  Please check in.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  Welcome home.  As you can see, you have been sorely missed.  I'd much rather read your synopsis than watch a whole week's worth of DAYS..... Hope you get to feeling better every day.

I just watch about 3 DAYS at a time and fall asleep in the middle, so I don't know what's going on, much less, care.

Anyway, good to "see" you and keep up the good work - PT and all that....  One DAY at a time.......

Esteemed Contributor

@Dawn 06 wrote:

Jud,So happy to see you post and I hope  you have a speedy and pain free recovery.Woman Happy

I  had to FF through all of the Ava and Patch mess.How disgusting that was.I am surprised she finally kept her word and told Joey where to find Kayla...From Ava's last words to Patch,I think she is going to blackmail him into more disgusting parts to FF through.YUCK.

Could anyone tell who was in the pics that Belle  found in Phillip's drawer?

@Dawn01 - I think the girl in those pictures may be the one that overdosed when she was with him.   I don't know who else it could be.

Esteemed Contributor

Kayla was locked up in a room w/o food, water or restroom facilities for how long?  Long enough for Patch and Ava to pack their stuff, book tickets and go to Hawaii (I think that's where they are)...... Surely, this must have taken some time????  How dumb of the writers....

So, JJ is already a cop???  Wow, that was fast.  LOL  I'd also like to know who is taking care of Ari while Gabi is running around town, to the mall, the square, wherever......  Will and Sonny aren't there anymore - where is the baby????  Oh, maybe daycare???  If so, who is paying for it????  Why doesn't Gabi have a job???

Trusted Contributor

Gabi does have a job.  She's a model for Basic Black.

Honored Contributor

I'm one of those people who wonder what most of these people do for a living.  Very few work an 8 hour day (but then again, how exciting would that be?).  Did Eve ever work during the time she was in Salem?

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the kewpie, lori. It's for sure my guardian angel was on special duty for me during all of this.

Super Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Dawn 06 wrote:

Jud,So happy to see you post and I hope  you have a speedy and pain free recovery.Woman Happy

I  had to FF through all of the Ava and Patch mess.How disgusting that was.I am surprised she finally kept her word and told Joey where to find Kayla...From Ava's last words to Patch,I think she is going to blackmail him into more disgusting parts to FF through.YUCK.

Could anyone tell who was in the pics that Belle  found in Phillip's drawer?

@Dawn01 - I think the girl in those pictures may be the one that overdosed when she was with him.   I don't know who else it could be.

Thank you.It was the only person that I could think of too....What a mistake to keep pictures of her.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Aiden is returning, he is filming now!! There will be an explanation for this, like Stef and Andre had Hope marry an Aiden clone since the real one chickened out of killing her, not sure yet about this, just that he is returning.