Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/01/2016

new person coming on Friday named Summer......she is a theif and has been in and out of instutions?????   (she also played Bree, the neighbor of Aiden's dead wife)  I hope she isn't another crazy person,  had enough of that story line...Andre is crazy enough, don't need more of that sort of stuff......

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Today is supposed to be Eve's last day, did it seem that way to you??

no,  I am glad she is leaving, but at least wrap up the story.....they could have Shane sick and she goes back to help Kim or something like that....stupid writers...

Super Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Well... Kayla finally woke up now what????

Gagged at seeing Steve and Ava kissing...yucky!!

My poor eyes!

I can't understand how some of the people got hired as actors.???.or are the writers making them be zommbies????

Shaking my head..

I had to gag and wanted to do like Joey and throw up when I saw them kissing too.Seems to me like Patch and John should be able to find Kayla,since I thought they were going to be investigators together...Instead  of  Patch keeping Ava with him,he should have let her leave,then he  and John kept an eye on her,in case she was going back to taunt Kayla.

The 1st thing I thought of when I saw Kayla in that small locked room was yet another one that has no bathroom..Plus no food or water.

JMHO but I do think Joey has become a better actor lately..At least he is not as stiff ,w/o expression like he used to be.Maybe  he has an acting coach.

I am a little upset at how bad Nicole has treated Eric,someone she loved much longer than she did Daniel.I understand that it is his fault about Daniel's death but Eric befriended and tried to help her when noone else would.

Prayers continuing for Jud,Lori's mom and  everyone else that is sick or has a sick loved one.Heart

Honored Contributor

I hope that Eric will hit bottom and now want to start living again and turn his life around again.

Your right J.J. is  acting like a more mature person now.

We know that Abby won't get married..it just won't happen i believe.

Andra is creepy scary now!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Hi DAYSies,

Thanks so much for your prayers and thoughts. I am recuperating from the surgery and tho I had 2 set backs they are all astounded at my progress. Don't count me out yet! I have a lot of rehab at a cardiac facility but I feel very close to my old self. So thanks again.

As for the story, well, it's pretty awful. JJ is a man now telling his sister how to live, after all his own mistakes. Eve, good bye, that's fine with me. The girl can't sing, Claire I mean. Julliard? Not in a million years. But if she has to go away to get there, that's fine. I agree that Joey isn't as 'wooden' as he was, but it takes more than good looks. I don't and never did like the actress playing Ava and that story line is preposterous. Patch was never one to lay down and die. He and John, yes, great idea, but never happened. Hope and Rafe are not working, Ciara is awful, Chase is so immature, and on and on. I know, it sounds like I shouldn't even be watching, but I usually tune in only to be disappointed. Andre not getting blown to smithereens, well, that's absurd. He should be dust. My newsletter is saying Kate Mansi, Abby, is leaving because she wants to. So much for the main reason I watch-Chabby. 

I was watching Jaws 2 the other day and saw this guy who seemed familiar and it was Stefano. He was about 35 but I nailed him. No accent of course. 

So I didn't know if I wanted to discuss our show or not, wasn't going to, but had to thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts. I may not be as active as I used to be (lucky you) but I'll be reading.

Happy DAYS just HAVE to be right around the corner...........right?

Honored Contributor

Jud, a huge welcome back from all of us. You have been sorely missed, and your absence was certainly noticeable from the get go. You sure had us all scared and shook up for a good while. But, you came thru your ordeal like a champ, we were all routing for you. May you have a very speedy recovery, I am honored that I was the first one here to see your post today. Blessings to you. We took note that you and Brady had your heart surgeries together!!! He is also going to have rehab right with you.  Feel good, hugs to you, Shel

Honored Contributor

The teenagers need to go.  Some of the mature actors/actresses are doing a good job with some pretty bad storylines but those kids have no personalities whatsoever.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - Jud - welcome back!!!! So happy to see your post and so glad you are doing well.  We missed you very much.  DAYS has been so disappointing lately.  The most ridiculous thing is Andre not being blown to smithereens - like you said, he should be dust.  Hope is annoying me and those teenagers need to go away.

Good luck with your rehab.  You will come through with flying colors.  Post whenever you feel like it, even if it is not as much as before.  We need our head writer back!

Honored Contributor

Thanks again, everyone. shel, how nice. Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

Judaline!  Welcome back!  I'm so happy to see you.  I pray for your continued recovery and hope you are back to full strength soon.

I haven't been watching at all lately because it has been so bad.  I always peek in here though to see what everyone thinks of the episode, just in case I should watch it!