Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 01/25/2016

I took a nap today instead of watching Day's..i guess later i should turn the DVR on and watch it .

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Are they kidding with the Emmy nominations for those teenagers?   The actors playing Nicole and Ben should have been nominated.

It is ridiculous how Ciara is pushing Hope to be with Rafe.  Bo is dead how long - about two months?   

Esteemed Contributor

If I were Hope, I would be watching Ciara and Chase a little more closely too.  LOL

Rafe and Hope leave the house and tell Chase to take a shower - with Ciara alone with him????  I don't think that was a great idea - but of course Ciara is such a good kid, she can be trusted, right????

This whole SL is ridiculous.  Shawn goes into a pitch dark house and calls out everyone's names over and over.  Then, he runs upstairs just in time for Andre to sneak out of the house.  Then, Shawn writes a note....  If he had to use his key, wouldn't he have known nobody was home????

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

If I were Hope, I would be watching Ciara and Chase a little more closely too.  LOL

Rafe and Hope leave the house and tell Chase to take a shower - with Ciara alone with him????  I don't think that was a great idea - but of course Ciara is such a good kid, she can be trusted, right????

This whole SL is ridiculous.  Shawn goes into a pitch dark house and calls out everyone's names over and over.  Then, he runs upstairs just in time for Andre to sneak out of the house.  Then, Shawn writes a note....  If he had to use his key, wouldn't he have known nobody was home????

I thought the same thing about the shower...but glad she found the phone,  I bet it shows that Chase is the one bullying Theo....Chase needs to get off the show...

Regular Contributor

Hello DAYSies, I haven't posted in a while because my dad had scheduled surgery, but remains in the hospital. If you are so inclined, prayers would be much appreciated. 

I managed to to get through the weeks shows this weekend, but there was a lot of fast forwarding (and falling asleep).  

My my guess is Damos killed Dr. Malcolm.  I am so disappointed that he will probably end up with Kate, ugh, cannot stand her. 

Melanie's backless dress, really?

i hope @Judaline is recovering well, and will be back here soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice to see you @corinne.  Just said a prayer for your father, and also for @Judaline

Yeah, I mentioned Melanie's dress (and also Jennifer's dress that really looked like it was leather)...very inappropriate for a funeral. 

I wonder what Deimos has on Philip since he is forcing Philip to help? 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@corinne, will be thinking of your dad and please let us know how he's doing.

Esteemed Contributor

@corinne - Said a prayer for your father.  Keep us posted.

Honored Contributor

@corinn;  i also will keep your father and you and your family in my prayers.Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Regular Contributor

Thanks all, such a wonderful group of people here. Just got home spent the day at hospital, he had a blood transfusion today, but hopefully it isn't due to a major GI problem. Everyday it's one step up two steps back, I truly appreciate your prayers.