Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--JANUARY 2022--possible spoilers

@cowboy sam  o/t for a sec.  Did you know Sam Elliott is joining the cast of Yellowstone? I don't stream so I will miss it. Looks like a good show now being better with Sam joining. Just FYI

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@cowboy sam  o/t for a sec.  Did you know Sam Elliott is joining the cast of Yellowstone? I don't stream so I will miss it. Looks like a good show now being better with Sam joining. Just FYI

Don't think this is right.  There is a new show called "1883"  which is a prequel to Yellowstone and he is in that show.   It is only on Paramount plus but it is excellent.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline and @TurnerGal Paramount+ is a terrible app with many issues.  We are thinking of dropping it.  

@BarbiHollywood  I guess I can follow the Shawn/Ciara/Claire and Brady/Philip relationship because I have that in my own family.  My sons are 50 and 46.  My sisters, who are their aunts, are 48 and 46 (the 46 year old is 5 months younger than my 46 year old).  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Don't think this is right.  There is a new show called "1883"  which is a prequel to Yellowstone and he is in that show.   It is only on Paramount plus but it is excellent.

Oh, sorry @cowboy sam. I guess since I don't watch it I didn't understand. Thanks for posting this @TurnerGal .

Honored Contributor

I have to admit I was floored when I saw how fickle EJ is. I had no idea. To flit back to Nicole after losing Sami-it astounded me. 

Hey Rafe. Can you say fingerprints? Ava's prints should be all over that scissors, if the camera doesn't show the culprit. Or is Rafe setting her up to be caught red handed erasing the tape? He's not stupid.

Glad they aren't dragging out the Chad/Lucas thing. I'm glad it's in Kate's hands now and that Chad actually did it for Lucas.  Chad was never the vindictive type anyway.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick WOW!  So, yeah, it's no wonder why you can follow it!  I literally have been known to talk to  myself explaining who's who!  Our silly little show!!!!

Respected Contributor

Yesterday's show.  Ava sure does spend a lot of time hanging out around that coffee pot.  And in heels.  Who stays in heels in their own house all day long?  Just once, just once, I'd love to see someone in slippers or socks.  And Nicole with that dumb stuffed animal.  "Rafe, come quick, it's an emergency."  Like she couldn't have just told him what happened?  Call him on Facetime.  Take a pic and send it.  No.  Come to the office.  Poor Rafe had to drive all the way there, find a place to park, trot on up to that office, just to have that conversation????  Why is there never any activity in that office?  No other people.  Just that same old, same old sloppy dress on the same old, same old mannequin.  As for Sami, I FF through her scenes which I feel bad for cuz I do like Lucas and would like to see what he has to say, but I can't FF around Sami so I end up watching.  My, my, doesn't Maggie look chipper considering Victor's son is missing.  Not a hair out of place, beautiful blouse on, and heels.  Again with the heels in the house.  I'm only 1/4 of the way into today's show so I'm sure I'll be back later to crab some more.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Yesterday's show.  Ava sure does spend a lot of time hanging out around that coffee pot.  And in heels.  Who stays in heels in their own house all day long?  Just once, just once, I'd love to see someone in slippers or socks.  And Nicole with that dumb stuffed animal.  "Rafe, come quick, it's an emergency."  Like she couldn't have just told him what happened?  Call him on Facetime.  Take a pic and send it.  No.  Come to the office.  Poor Rafe had to drive all the way there, find a place to park, trot on up to that office, just to have that conversation????  Why is there never any activity in that office?  No other people.  Just that same old, same old sloppy dress on the same old, same old mannequin.  As for Sami, I FF through her scenes which I feel bad for cuz I do like Lucas and would like to see what he has to say, but I can't FF around Sami so I end up watching.  My, my, doesn't Maggie look chipper considering Victor's son is missing.  Not a hair out of place, beautiful blouse on, and heels.  Again with the heels in the house.  I'm only 1/4 of the way into today's show so I'm sure I'll be back later to crab some more.

@BarbiHollywood  I think Kate told Victor about Philip. 

Agree about Ava and the coffee pot or pasta cooking. Talk about being a slave to the kitchen! Funny how you can be a crime boss one DAY and a tidy little homemaker the next. 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline Kate did tell Victor?  I guess it was naptime when that happened.  Don't remember a thing about it.  Was he happy at least?  Was he on-air when she told him?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline 

..love my sam.Heart..i will miss watching  for free1883  on reg Paramount channel now as i also won't pay for streaming anty programs.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."