Honored Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 09/28

OK, I know I promised, but just one more, pleeeeeeze. This just came on while I was reading a different board and I just had to show lori, if she hasn't yet seen it. OK, I'm gone.

yeah animated GIF

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Jud.  Those aren't real, right?  (No laughing at me)

Dawn, I missed the same part you did, sorry.  What I did saw was heartbreaking so I'm not about to watch those scenes again at nbc.com just to catch what I missed, I couldn't sit through the scenes with Eve and Paige again.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Thanks, Jud.  Those aren't real, right?  (No laughing at me)

Dawn, I missed the same part you did, sorry.  What I did saw was heartbreaking so I'm not about to watch those scenes again at nbc.com just to catch what I missed, I couldn't sit through the scenes with Eve and Paige again.

No, dear, these aren't real. That's just a picture. Can you say pic-ture? hahahaha

Respected Contributor

So what happened yesterday Friday?

I got to see the last 5 minutes because of the press conference.

Did Chad get out of the fishing shack before the police arrived? 

I'm guessing I missed Paige's service. 

Esteemed Contributor

dawn - they did show the funeral, but I think just the priest spoke.  It wasn't too drawn out.

renna - Chad did leave the fishing shack before the police arrived.  He went to the DiMansion and saw Andre and Stefano.  They convinced him to accept their help. Andre gave him a cell phone to use and Chad left.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

dawn - they did show the funeral, but I think just the priest spoke.  It wasn't too drawn out.

renna - Chad did leave the fishing shack before the police arrived.  He went to the DiMansion and saw Andre and Stefano.  They convinced him to accept their help. Andre gave him a cell phone to use and Chad left.

I guess Serena wasn't worth full coverage. Works for me.

Honored Contributor

@Dawn 06 wrote:

I had DVR'd yesterday's episode and did not watch it until after it would have been on POP,so it was too late to know I needed to watch it there.BUMMER.

I missed about 15 minutes of it ,when national news interrupted it.

I saw Chad talking to Andre,then the next thing I saw was Jennifer and  Daniel talking to Brady and Theresa.

Did they show any of the funeral or just the part after it?I just wondered if anyone spoke at the funeral...I did see the parts where Eve was imagining  talking to Paige.

Thanks...Shel,Thanks for that info.I did wonder why his last name was Larson.

In case you missed it, Eve threw a fit, and threw Jen, JJ and Daniel out of the service.

Frequent Contributor

Boy, Eve was really screechy voiced in that final scene. You'd think she'd lighten up a tad after all the trouble she has caused...esp to her Paige!

what next? I read something about Aiden maybe killing Clyde. Also, Aiden confesses again to Hope about something!! Hope really looses her detective skills when dealing with him. Should be a crazy month!!!!

Super Contributor

I wrote out a long post but have no idea where it went.So I will just say thanks to twin for the answer about the funeral and for lori's response.

Shel,I did see that part where Eve threw them out.She always has to make it all about her,when it was for Paige.

I hope this week will bring some good episodes.