Honored Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 09/28

Jud, when I was a kid that was my favorite cartoon.  I used to get so excited when it came on.  That owl is just the cutest ever.  Maybe that's when my love of owls started.

I just read that Andre is being positioned to take over when JM goes.  JM looked awful yesterday.  Knowing Andre will eventually take over as head of La Famiglia softens the heartbreak a little.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Jud, when I was a kid that was my favorite cartoon.  I used to get so excited when it came on.  That owl is just the cutest ever.  Maybe that's when my love of owls started.

I just read that Andre is being positioned to take over when JM goes.  JM looked awful yesterday.  Knowing Andre will eventually take over as head of La Famiglia softens the heartbreak a little.

All I remember about Andre is he was the bad apple of the family and very mean. He seems pretty nice, now, but I imagine you can't push him. He has such a gentle manner but I sense something seething inside. Clue me in please.

I wonder if the oxygen was real that Joe was taking. Maybe we are building mountains out of molehills. Maybe it's his hip or leg and that's all. C'mon, Joe, snap out of it!!!!

October is here!:

Honored Contributor

OMG, they are so cute, thank you.

I just realized my unfortunate choice of words, when "Joe goes."  I didn't mean he dies.  He's going to leave, maybe he already has or maybe they got him to hang on another month till they tape May sweeps.  His health is so obviously not good.  

I''m not getting any nice vibes from Andre.  Mean, mean, mean.  Spiteful, vengeful.  Just like a villain should be!

Andre DiMera Wikia   

It's way too long, I just skimmed it and learned stuff: There's some bullet points at the bottom but they also confuse the issue by throwing in a bunch of Tony.

Honored Contributor

I promise this isn't going to get like those cute threads that are all pictures. You can go to them anytime you want to see something like this, but honestly I just love this little guy that I found on one of those threads and just had to give it to lori. No more, ok? This is my last one and now I'm off to skim thru the Andre thread. (I don't like his red-cast hair. At all).

Fluffy owlet • photo: Lunamarie on deviantart:

Honored Contributor

omgosh that Andre thread is a riot. The part labeled deaths: and another one labeled: crimes committed is unbelievable and I said to myself, 'and I watch this???' I can't help it, I'm hooked. But the labels part is worth going to lori's site for-it's the last thing in the article, scroll down. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, Jud, that little guy has my heart.  What a doll.  I want to pet him but I know he'd bite LOL.

Hahaha, I didn't see the humor in Andre's Deaths and Crimes but now you've pointed it out, I'm laughing out loud.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Oh, Jud, that little guy has my heart.  What a doll.  I want to pet him but I know he'd bite LOL.

Hahaha, I didn't see the humor in Andre's Deaths and Crimes but now you've pointed it out, I'm laughing out loud.

I know! Who watches this stuff? The DAYSies, that's whooooo.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

OMG, they are so cute, thank you.

I just realized my unfortunate choice of words, when "Joe goes."  I didn't mean he dies.  He's going to leave, maybe he already has or maybe they got him to hang on another month till they tape May sweeps.  His health is so obviously not good.  

I''m not getting any nice vibes from Andre.  Mean, mean, mean.  Spiteful, vengeful.  Just like a villain should be!

Andre DiMera Wikia   

It's way too long, I just skimmed it and learned stuff: There's some bullet points at the bottom but they also confuse the issue by throwing in a bunch of Tony.

Lori, you just made me laugh, when you said mean, mean, mean, a quote from our beloved Susan Banks, LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

His name is Eduardo Hernandez, but when he married Eve, he had left his family and was using the name Larsen.

Super Contributor

I had DVR'd yesterday's episode and did not watch it until after it would have been on POP,so it was too late to know I needed to watch it there.BUMMER.

I missed about 15 minutes of it ,when national news interrupted it.

I saw Chad talking to Andre,then the next thing I saw was Jennifer and  Daniel talking to Brady and Theresa.

Did they show any of the funeral or just the part after it?I just wondered if anyone spoke at the funeral...I did see the parts where Eve was imagining  talking to Paige.

Thanks...Shel,Thanks for that info.I did wonder why his last name was Larson.