Esteemed Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 09/28

Won't Alison be around for the big November celebration?
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Will gets axed next week on the 9th, not today.

Oh, noooooooooooo!  I mixed up my weeks!!!!  Must be the fever!

I'd like to apologize to everyone who is sitting there with champagne on ice in anticipation of Guy Wilson (actor's real name) biting the bullet today.  

Please enjoy my humble apology and this entertaining cartoon Merry Melodies cartoon:

Owl Jolson

Super Contributor

I don't post often but love to read everyone's thoughts on Day's..I am so glad many of you agreed with me about Bo's disgusting mask.What are these writers thinking at times.?

I think Kayla is a pretty lady and does not have to wear those short,very tight dresses like Nicole does and Serena did to show her beauty.I was so sad for her when Caroline did not know her.

I am not liking Justin 1 bit right now,going after Chad as the ONLY suspect...I hope they don't drag it out too long and EVERYONE finds out it is Ben...It is so creepy how he keeps reliving each of his murders in his mind...That apple did not fall far from the tree.Smiley Mad

I quit watching for a  while  so can anyone refresh my memory about Andre?For some reason,I thought he was the 1 that put Lexie in danger somehow..Wasn't he an evil version of Tony?Or am I remembering wrong?

I know it sounds bad but I am looking forward to Paige's funeral today.Woman Wink..

Trusted Contributor

Well Theresa is making me sick.   Since when did she care so much for Paige??   I think she is doing it to get Brady to fall in love with her.   She is another one I can't stand.

And Eve!!   OMG, she really had me thinking this was a real death.   She did a great job and now I sort of wish she wasn't going to leave.  I got choked up a few times. 

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Will gets axed next week on the 9th, not today.

Oh, noooooooooooo!  I mixed up my weeks!!!!  Must be the fever!

I'd like to apologize to everyone who is sitting there with champagne on ice in anticipation of Guy Wilson (actor's real name) biting the bullet today.  

Please enjoy my humble apology and this entertaining cartoon Merry Melodies cartoon:

Owl Jolson

Where do you get this stuff lori? I haven't seen this kinda thing since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

OK, champagne getting poured down the drain.

I wonder what color car Ben drives. ( I wooooon't get into a blue car, no blue cars - said the vagrant rummy).

Ben, I think, is having unwanted flashbacks-don't think he's enjoying them. I think he's nuts and totally selfish, possessive, with an inferiority complex. He can thank daddy for all of those.

Daniel is still acting like a spook. 

I ff thru most of the funeral. I don't need that in my life.

Respected Contributor

Can someone please tell me the name of the channel that reruns the soaps?  We are stuck with the Pres.  No Days for us.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Can someone please tell me the name of the channel that reruns the soaps?  We are stuck with the Pres.  No Days for us.  Thanks

I think it's called POP but if I'm wrong please state the correct name.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

Thanks so much.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

Thanks so much.

Glad I could help.

Honored Contributor

I missed part of it and was also glad to catch it on POP.  I just wish we got it in high def but I think if we haven't by now we won't.

I'm sad that JM can't even say many lines anymore but the solution of having Andre as a snide Greek chorus is wonderful.  Move over, Victor, I think Andre's going to be sharing the best lines with you.

Does anyone know why Eduardo's name is Larson and not Hernandez?