Esteemed Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 09/28

Okay, Lori, but Chandler announced he was leaving before he was "fired."
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@Lori, I know he isn't back for good--it is just wishful thinking on my part because Bo and Hope were such a big part of the show (just like Julie/Doug/Addie, Mickey/Maggie, Tom/Alice, Jack/Jennifer.  The weird part--I was never into the Patch/Kayla or Shane/Kimberly supercouple!

Esteemed Contributor

I won't be able to watch Thursday or Friday until Sunday night or Monday as I am on my way to a conference in Chicago. Smiley Sad but I will be reading this board.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
I won't be able to watch Thursday or Friday until Sunday night or Monday as I am on my way to a conference in Chicago. Smiley Sad but I will be reading this board.

Not much happened today.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
Okay, Lori, but Chandler announced he was leaving before he was "fired."

That's why they fired him.   Here's two of many sources, trusted ones:

Michael Fairman:  More Details Emerge on Chandler's "Early Dismissal from DAYS"

TVGuide:  Exclusive.  Chandler Massey Talks About His Sudden, Controversial Exit from Days of Our Li...

Esteemed Contributor

I don't disagree... I just know he said he was leaving and they said "here's your hat."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Not much happened today.

I really liked today, except for Chad's hat.  

ETA:  Andre!  Stefano!

The scenes with Eve and Jen were nice and will lead nicely into Paige's funeral.  The scenes with Jen and Abby were touching.  I haven't liked Jen that much in a long time.  And I liked Jen/Theresa.

And when Ben was holding Abby, that actor killed it (no pun intended), the look on his face was soooooo creepy.

Enjoy Chicago and your conference, Mama!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
I don't disagree... I just know he said he was leaving and they said "here's your hat."

But it's not like he went into the EP's office and gave notice.  

The unfortunate thing is he just won an Emmy, he's probably never been interviewed by the mainstream press before, and he's just blabbering, yeah, I'm gonna leave, I'm going to go back to school, major in business, learn Chinese...like young people do.  And he didn't do any of it.  

He was literally just saying whatever came in his head and lost his job for it.  And they are ridiculously stubborn not to have relented and brought him back after he won the second Emmy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

I really liked today, except for Chad's hat.  

ETA:  Andre!  Stefano!

The scenes with Eve and Jen were nice and will lead nicely into Paige's funeral.  The scenes with Jen and Abby were touching.  I haven't liked Jen that much in a long time.  And I liked Jen/Theresa.

And when Ben was holding Abby, that actor killed it (no pun intended), the look on his face was soooooo creepy.

Enjoy Chicago and your conference, Mama!

ITA with all of this. Jen and Eve, Abby and the bridal gowns, Abby and Theresa, Jen and Theresa, even Anne and Theresa. All good. Sweetness prevailed. Being so sweet myself I can always identify with it. i'm blushing emoticon

Did you realize that Stefano dropped a cool $200, 000 today, just like that? Between Chad and Aiden? Didn't bat an eye, either. When Chad came busting into DiMansion he didn't have the cash he left with. Surely the bum didn't take it with him?

I don't think that Joe Mascolo is doing too well.

Safe trip, mama.

Honored Contributor

Joe  demanded that he only work 2 days a week now, and his wish was granted.