Honored Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 09/28

@LoriLori wrote:

Aaaaah.  Fur Elise, to transport us back to when Shawn and Caroline were young and in love, in the 1800's.  Seriously they could have chosen something contemporaneous to them.  

Good thing they didn't have couple names in those days.  Sharoline doesn't cut it and Cawn sounds like a sound a wounded animal would make.  Varoline sounds like a new medication and Caricter -- actually, I kind of like that one.

Yeah, something like, 'There's good rockin' tonight' hahahaha.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
So are they going to make Aidan a copy cat killer. Sure seems so.

Ya think? Geese, I must be slowing down. I got no inkling of that. How exactly? What are you thinking?

Esteemed Contributor

Just the scenes with the kids and Aidan today. Why would they do scenes like that with the kids talking about the serial killer. Someone mentioned him wanting to give get his hands on hopes money in a post yesterday. Maybe he will try and kill her and use the necktie. I don't know. Just thinking as to why we had those scenes with the kids.
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Stefano and Andre will have Aiden kill someone to take all the focus off of Chad?

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Jud...Marriott or Hampton Inn would not be roughing it.  Woman Very Happy

ITA, we just spent 5 nights in a Hampton, it was lovely and the free breakfast was great, very hospitable with cookies and coffee and tea 24/7 too.

Honored Contributor

Caroline was nom last year for an Emmy, why, i really dont know, but she is earning it this time around, I notice they have been dressing her to the nines lately, very fancy jackets and jewelry, almost cocktail attire.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
Just the scenes with the kids and Aidan today. Why would they do scenes like that with the kids talking about the serial killer. Someone mentioned him wanting to give get his hands on hopes money in a post yesterday. Maybe he will try and kill her and use the necktie. I don't know. Just thinking as to why we had those scenes with the kids.

Probably because he wanted to act like a father and they wanted us to see that side of him. The kids said why shouldn't we talk about it, all the kids at school are-better than bottling it up, but I see what you're saying-why unless something was going to come of it.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Maybe Stefano and Andre will have Aiden kill someone to take all the focus off of Chad?

Interesting thought, twin.

Contributor

Chad made a huge mistake giving that guy money. Now no one will believe him because Chad "paid him off". Justin would have a field day with that one. He should've had Abby phone a tip to the cops to question all the homeless people at the dock with Chad's picture, or something. I do hope they wrap this story up by the end of the month, knowing who the killer is kind of killed the thrill for me. No pun intended. They should've kept it a mystery at least until Will gets his.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@snowball wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Jud -  I agree with what you said about DAYs styling today - could Kate's lips be more red HaHa!!  Nicole's outfit - ugh!

Yes - I did see that Ali Sweeney movie on Saturday. Like you at first I wasn't too sure, but stuck with it and I enjoyed it.  That guy was kind of cute for a blondie - but I go for dark hair guys!!

twin, I am just like you!!!   I alqways go for the dark haired guys, but my DH is dirty blonde!!!!   LOL

Me, too! Italian, especially. So I marry an Irishman? And I think you did, too snow?

Yes Jud, I married an Irishman, but yet I love the dark haired men!!   I am Italian and always loved the dark hair, but something happened to me!!   LOL

Seeing Bo in that stupid mask is ok with me, it hides his face!!