Esteemed Contributor

Re: All thing DAYS, wk of 09/28

dawn - I think Gabi told Rafe she was going back to live with Will - hope I remembering this right.

capa - Steve finding Bo's hiding place happened  pretty fast.  He met with the woman that was with Bo in the security tape and she put him in the right direction.  

Lori - no camping for this city girl!!  Only five star hotels all the way!!  Don't mean to be snobbish, but when I was working my thinking was I worked hard all year long and when I went on vacation, I stayed at the best hotels.  

Esteemed Contributor

Jud...Marriott or Hampton Inn would not be roughing it.  Woman Very Happy

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@snowball wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Jud -  I agree with what you said about DAYs styling today - could Kate's lips be more red HaHa!!  Nicole's outfit - ugh!

Yes - I did see that Ali Sweeney movie on Saturday. Like you at first I wasn't too sure, but stuck with it and I enjoyed it.  That guy was kind of cute for a blondie - but I go for dark hair guys!!

twin, I am just like you!!!   I alqways go for the dark haired guys, but my DH is dirty blonde!!!!   LOL

Me, too! Italian, especially. So I marry an Irishman? And I think you did, too snow?

Jud - Yes - especially Italian men for me too - and not because I am Italian - just something about them!!!   So what did I end up with - my DBF shaves his head - but he does have a black moustache - does that count??  HaHa

Honored Contributor

Great episode today!  I had chills during some of Caroline's scenes.  

Mama and Shel,  can you tell me whether the music box with Fur Elise has significance to Caroline and Shawn or are they just using it now for the first time?

Andre!  I was squee'ing over Andre!  

And Ciara!  I don't want her to be aged, I love this one!  

Rafe has his brain back!  (And I'm glad it didn't take Dr. Tan to reinsert Rafe's brain!)  He looked sooooooo good today. (I've always gone for dark-haired guys.  Don't think I've ever had a blonde.)

I could have done wtihout Chad's Crocodile Dundee getup, which made me laugh.  But the rest was tight.

Yesterday's episode was nothing compared to today.  But as they get rid of the other writers' storylines and characters it will come together better and better.

Honored Contributor

Dawn06, it bothers me terribly seeing Bo in that mask.  I have to change the channel.  I don't go for that stuff, it actually gives me nightmares.

Capatosta, hope you get water and soon!  I'm glad Steve was so quick getting to Bo's cell because the sooner he finds Bo, the sooner Bo is on his way out again.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Great episode today!  I had chills during some of Caroline's scenes.  

Mama and Shel,  can you tell me whether the music box with Fur Elise has significance to Caroline and Shawn or are they just using it now for the first time?

Andre!  I was squee'ing over Andre!  

And Ciara!  I don't want her to be aged, I love this one!  

Rafe has his brain back!  (And I'm glad it didn't take Dr. Tan to reinsert Rafe's brain!)  He looked sooooooo good today. (I've always gone for dark-haired guys.  Don't think I've ever had a blonde.)

I could have done wtihout Chad's Crocodile Dundee getup, which made me laugh.  But the rest was tight.

Yesterday's episode was nothing compared to today.  But as they get rid of the other writers' storylines and characters it will come together better and better.

Those youngsters were a riot toDAY. I loved when they hi fived each other having beat the heck outta Aiden. (the nice side Aiden).

I hate that mask so much and yes it bothers me to see it. How'd they even get ahold of it?

Chad looked the part-till he put on that hat. Then it was a joke outfit no self respecting bum would ever wear. Anyway, he's one naive kid, showing a wallet full of money and just giving the guy a taste-I was waiting for the guy's accomplice to come up behind Chad and whack him, take the money and run. And then Chad mentions the POLICE station??? This guy just needs to get with it.

Has Stefano ever referred to Andre by name? Could Tony be alive?

Why has Caroline been dressed to the nines for two DAYS, plus perfect hair and make up? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My 2 cents...

There is no need for Bo to be in that mask. 

Yesterday, Abe said to Lani "Excuse me?  Do I know you?"  Well, Abe you are the mayor.  Believe it or not there are lots of people you don't know but they would certainly know you. 

I could listen to Thaao read the phone book.  I just love his voice. 

Peggy McKay was awesome today, and so believable.  You could see it in her eyes! 

Chad was trying to scuff up clothes and blend in with the homeless, but when he put on the scarf and threw it around his neck, all I could think of was "You're So Vain" and was waiting for him to watch himself gavotte. 

Speaking of Chad...could that money he was giving out look any more fake?

As for the Fur Elise...I do not recall anything of importance with it.  I would think they are just using it to transport us back in time. 

I do believe Stefano called him Andre the first day we saw him. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Aaaaah.  Fur Elise, to transport us back to when Shawn and Caroline were young and in love, in the 1800's.  Seriously they could have chosen something contemporaneous to them.  

Good thing they didn't have couple names in those days.  Sharoline doesn't cut it and Cawn sounds like a sound a wounded animal would make.  Varoline sounds like a new medication and Caricter -- actually, I kind of like that one.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate that mask on Bo, but honestly don't care what they do to him - as long as he is not back to stay.

Caroline is looking very stylish lately.

Chad should bring Rafe to the docks and let him talk to that guy.  No surprise the guy freaked when heard about going to the cops.

Esteemed Contributor

So are they going to make Aidan a copy cat killer. Sure seems so.