Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS, wk of 10/05

@grandpaRM wrote:

Anyone know WHEN we will know that Clyde killed EJ?  Like father like son I guess...poor Sami,  I think it is terrible that they have her loose Grace, then EJ and now Will....if she was back for good she would need to be committed.....Marlena can't help her through all this.....and when are Victor and Stefano going to GET Clyde...asap please...

I thought EJ wasn't really dead.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@grandpaRM wrote:

Anyone know WHEN we will know that Clyde killed EJ?  Like father like son I guess...poor Sami,  I think it is terrible that they have her loose Grace, then EJ and now Will....if she was back for good she would need to be committed.....Marlena can't help her through all this.....and when are Victor and Stefano going to GET Clyde...asap please...

To our knowledge as of now, EJ is dead.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Definitely not Andrea Hall!!!

I found this of the twins, but now I can't remember what the lawyer looked like.

Esteemed Contributor

Omg the spoilers for next week are good. Chad figures out it is Ben. Ben puts Chad in a coma. I think the story is coming to a conclusion soon.
Esteemed Contributor

It sounds like Sami may be the one to put Chad in a coma.
Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@grandpaRM wrote:

Right, I read that too.  I had forgotten or didn't see that Kristen injected him with something or something like that?  I didn't see it but I've seen it referred to and there are whispers that Sami may make reference to being with EJ...because James Scott is adamant he's not coming back at all.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
Omg the spoilers for next week are good. Chad figures out it is Ben. Ben puts Chad in a coma. I think the story is coming to a conclusion soon.

I read that it's Ben.  And that the story goes well into November sweeps. That could be so good though.  If people still get killed while Chad is in a coma they'll realize it's not him.  

There are so many good things coming up in November.

It's weird though that Will Horton died today and I did not feel one bit bad.  And the scenes with Adrienne and Justin seemed very out of place in the episode.

Respected Contributor

Well Im glad Will is gone. I dont like the fact Ben is the killer, Im in the minority here but Chad grosses me out. I just dont find him attractive at all. Clyde made a good villan. Now its back to Stefano and Victor. Same old same old.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Well Im glad Will is gone. I dont like the fact Ben is the killer, Im in the minority here but Chad grosses me out. I just dont find him attractive at all. Clyde made a good villan. Now its back to Stefano and Victor.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

I read that it's Ben.  And that the story goes well into November sweeps. That could be so good though.  If people still get killed while Chad is in a coma they'll realize it's not him.  

There are so many good things coming up in November.

It's weird though that Will Horton died today and I did not feel one bit bad.  And the scenes with Adrienne and Justin seemed very out of place in the episode.

Ben is very cagey. He won't kill anyone while Chad is in a coma. Wasn't oldChad in a coma, too? Poor kid must be too sensitive.

lori, I guess they won't replace EJ?  But heck, if Sami isn't coming back, they'll have no need to. She isn't back to stay with all her fingers in so many pies. I know you hate her, I like her.