Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS, wk of 10/05

Clyde when he gets mad and gives that evil eye..really scares me !

Why did Will's voice sound like he was going to cry or? while talking tp Abby in her apartment???

Abby was cramping and yet goes out??smh!!!

Why is Clyd being shipped back to Fla???did i miss something???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Frequent Contributor

Will sounds like he has laryngitis....probably stressed out because he's getting killed!!

i thought it was weird that Will dug around in the trash to find the necktie. It wasn't exactly obvious that there was a tie in there.

i remember when Paige first met Ben, she remembered meeting him when she and Eve lived in Florida. He was a waiter at a place off the highway that Eve and Paige visited, often I guess.

So...Clyde probably did some dastardly deed in FL., and I think creepy Aiden had something to do with Clyde being shipped back there.

Honored Contributor

@spiritoo wrote:

Will sounds like he has laryngitis....probably stressed out because he's getting killed!!

i thought it was weird that Will dug around in the trash to find the necktie. It wasn't exactly obvious that there was a tie in there.

i remember when Paige first met Ben, she remembered meeting him when she and Eve lived in Florida. He was a waiter at a place off the highway that Eve and Paige visited, often I guess.

So...Clyde probably did some dastardly deed in FL., and I think creepy Aiden had something to do with Clyde being shipped back there.

A couple weeks ago someone else had a squeaky voice. I think it was Jennifer. Must be going around the studio, lol.

Well, Aiden did some digging and found that Clyde was wanted down there for murder. But we learned this a while back-or was that Ben that was in trouble in FL.  I think Clyde took care of that for Ben. Who's going to take care of Clyde? Nobody, hopefully. I like the actor, but Clyde's gotta go.

Honored Contributor

In a bizarre and unfortunate coincidence, the actor who plays Will, all at the same time:

Had laryngitis

Had to go to the Daytime Emmys where Chandler Massey won his second

After the Emmys, still having laryngitis, was killed off

Harsh, all that at the same time.  But I don't care.  I'm going to get some chips or something yummy at Publix to eat in celebration while he's getting the red tide tie of death.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

In a bizarre and unfortunate coincidence, the actor who plays Will, all at the same time:

Had laryngitis

Had to go to the Daytime Emmys where Chandler Massey won his second

After the Emmys, still having laryngitis, was killed off

Harsh, all that at the same time.  But I don't care.  I'm going to get some chips or something yummy at Publix to eat in celebration while he's getting the red tide tie of death.

I guess they've been rehearsing the death scene with Will being strangled and Ben got a little rambunctious. lol

lori, there are some cutie pie pics of owls today on Ye Olde Autumn thread. Page 1

Trusted Contributor

I'm with you Lori about Will.  Gonna get my popcorn ready to watch the deed toDAY!!!!!

I guess I am feeling a little bad for Will though!   He must know so many people don't like him as Will.   Poor guy!!

Trusted Contributor

Yep...we are all eagerly awaiting the death scene for Will.  Hope they show it in slow motion so we can get plenty of chips and popcorn down during the death throes.  (Never realized I had such an evil side!)

I too would like to see Abby and Chad together....feels like they have chemistry more so than I ever saw with Ben and her.  Plus, isn't Chad the father of the baby?

Regular Contributor

Is Clyde's new lawyer Andrea Hall, Doc's IRL twin?  Sure looked like her!

Maybe this has been addressed and I missed it.....

Honored Contributor

You guys are bad. And yes, snow, poor Will-he has to know he's not liked. We gave him every chance. Let's just say it didn't work out. And yes I will have my chips ready-maybe a little dip, too.

About the Doc twin: if she isn't her twin, she sure oughtta be. I think shel or mama would know-they remember her and I remember her as a waitress-just barely.

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't seen the episode (I'm in STL). Wasn't back in the hotel to catch it on POP. So maybe She can tell ya.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix