Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS, wk of 10/05

Suzanne Rogers was a Rockette?  Cool trivia!   Wish Victor would KICK her to the curb.  I'm bad, I know.

I can't take credit for Eggbaby but boy do I love it.  I'm super curious how Daniel dies.

Honored Contributor

When does Daniel die??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

When does Daniel die??

Welcome back, Cowboy Sam!  Daniel's death is one of many super top secret spoilers the show is keeping from us.  No one knows how or when he dies but it's definite that he does.  I guess whenever it is he doesn't have a spatula or tv remote available to save himself LOL.

Valued Contributor

I was flipping thru the channels, saw Daniel on an episode of Charmed! He was playing a professor. He looked the same minus the scruffy beard he has on Days. Eric also played on Charmed as a next door neighbor to the sisters.
Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor

oops...I've been having trouble posting! 

I agree that the bad guys went overboard dealing with Bo and the miracle cure! 

I also find it strange that Victor kept it a secret from Hope and family - he would rather have them think that Bo had left them all high and dry when he was really doing a selfless mission to help mom. Hope should have been outraged when she heard about it in the hospital, but she just looked confused. 

I read that Bo will come back, bond with teenaged Ciara and then leave (die?) again as a hero. 

So I think DAYS is trying to pull out all kind of punches...stay alive in the ratings til FEB and hope to not get cancelled.

I have a feeling they will get cancelled, tho.

i agreed with the Tatertot doctor comments...not a great diagnosis over the phone.

Also, the Steve stuff. How did he get into that room? 

How long will it take for Bo to get home? I think Sean D comes home soon and meets and dislikes Aiden.

well....let's enjoy the craziness!

Esteemed Contributor

I think we may see Bens murderous ways first hand tomorrow.
Honored Contributor

@spiritoo wrote:

oops...I've been having trouble posting! 

I agree that the bad guys went overboard dealing with Bo and the miracle cure! 

I also find it strange that Victor kept it a secret from Hope and family - he would rather have them think that Bo had left them all high and dry when he was really doing a selfless mission to help mom. Hope should have been outraged when she heard about it in the hospital, but she just looked confused. 

I read that Bo will come back, bond with teenaged Ciara and then leave (die?) again as a hero. 

So I think DAYS is trying to pull out all kind of punches...stay alive in the ratings til FEB and hope to not get cancelled.

I have a feeling they will get cancelled, tho.

i agreed with the Tatertot doctor comments...not a great diagnosis over the phone.

Also, the Steve stuff. How did he get into that room? 

How long will it take for Bo to get home? I think Sean D comes home soon and meets and dislikes Aiden.

well....let's enjoy the craziness!

Didn't Roman say at first he couldn't tell Hope where Bo was because it was a secret assignment? All the time Bo was supposed to be working undercover for the ISA or SPD, I don't know which. Now, it was all a lie? Roman didn't even know a thing about it? All we know is he brought Caroline home from CA and then took off again but what a cockamamie story this is. And really dumb, dumb, dumb.

Esteemed Contributor

The actors are really doing a fantastic job with this serial killer story line. Ben is doing so good it gives me chills. Clyde is so creepy. Both are such good actors. They have my eyes hooked to that TV.
Honored Contributor

I agree that the Ben's acting is very good.  I'm starting to become afraid that he might hurt Abby.  Too bad Will's scenes couldn't have been postponed until his voice got better, but as they say in show biz, the murder must go on.