Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS, wk of 10/05

Great, Mama!  Have a wonderful time!  Will  you be watching?

Jud, this I have to see.  Because from your description it sounds bizarre.  At least he didn't have the mask on.  Foot fungus?  Was it funny?  It sounds funny.

Ben has been looking quite fetching lately.  I wonder if the actor was kind of psyched that he's the killer, he's really been bringing it. 

One day closer to Will getting The Tie.  Heh heh.  

Honored Contributor

I read a spoiler that Sami is going to try and kill Chad.  Oh, Sami, you'd think after all these years you'd give up trying to kill people.  You're just no good at it, Sami.  You can't get it done even when you shoot the person in the head!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

Great, Mama!  Have a wonderful time!  Will  you be watching?

Jud, this I have to see.  Because from your description it sounds bizarre.  At least he didn't have the mask on.  Foot fungus?  Was it funny?  It sounds funny.

Ben has been looking quite fetching lately.  I wonder if the actor was kind of psyched that he's the killer, he's really been bringing it. 

One day closer to Will getting The Tie.  Heh heh.  

I found it funny and kind of heroic on Bo's part. He'll never talk-he's protecting his ma. But if you mean  the whole Victor/serum thing the reason Bo is even being held captive, that's not funny, that's ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

I didn't expect it to come at the end.  That was funny!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I read a spoiler that Sami is going to try and kill Chad.  Oh, Sami, you'd think after all these years you'd give up trying to kill people.  You're just no good at it, Sami.  You can't get it done even when you shoot the person in the head!

This tells me that it's going to go on for a long time because she doesn't come till November, right? And true, she'd better not apply for any hitman jobs.

Honored Contributor

She starts infecting the show (sorry, you know I can't stand her OTT acting) this coming Monday.  

Now I need to laugh.  Luckily I found Thaao's twitters on DR.  Hilarious.

Thaao Penghlis Twitter

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

She starts infecting the show (sorry, you know I can't stand her OTT acting) this coming Monday.  

Now I need to laugh.  Luckily I found Thaao's twitters on DR.  Hilarious.

Thaao Penghlis Twitter

Was hoping for more time without her.  Horrible actress.  So starts the Sami whine

Esteemed Contributor

I think Mary Beth did a great job yesterday with her anger and fear about this "miracle drug."

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

So, will Ben have to buy new ties since he got rid of all the other ties and evidence?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

So, will Ben have to buy new ties since he got rid of all the other ties and evidence?

saw another tie in Ben's drawer today, when Abigail went to get a sweater...

why is Stefano in a wheel chair and not speaking?   He had a heart attack not a stroke...or did I miss him having a stroke too?   why are they keeping him silent and in a wheel chair?