Esteemed Contributor

All Things DAYS, wk of 10/05

Bye Will.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS, wk of 10/05

Ding dong Will is gone.
Honored Contributor

Does Ben kill him too?
Honored Contributor

Yup, he bites the Necktie.

Like the actress who plays Eve, I am really really REALLY (way more than Eve even) liking the actor who plays Ben for the first time.  I know someone said he's doing a movie now.  Maybe if his career tanks they'll let him out of prison.  He's doing great work.

Jud, I would like a pic of Stefano done up as an owl, please.  No prob, right?  

Dawn, we've all lost posts, it's so frustrating.  I like to believe they go to wherever all the lost socks are, to keep them company.

Mama, did you have a good trip?

Esteemed Contributor

Lori...If the actor's career takes off, he won't want to come back.  He shoudl get the death penalty anyway and as you know...this regimen says once dead, staying dead (until they need the characters, of course) Smiley Wink 

First trip to Chicago was fun.  Got back last night.  Had the best pizza ever!!  We leave again on Wednesday for Missouri for 6 days, so will be taping Days again.  Thanks for asking.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Lori...If the actor's career takes off, he won't want to come back.  He shoudl get the death penalty anyway and as you know...this regimen says once dead, staying dead (until they need the characters, of course) Smiley Wink 

First trip to Chicago was fun.  Got back last night.  Had the best pizza ever!!  We leave again on Wednesday for Missouri for 6 days, so will be taping Days again.  Thanks for asking.

Fun, mama. So you're going to your home town next?

Super Contributor

Lori.I had to laugh at your response about our lost postsWoman LOL..If I lose as many posts as I do socks,I will really be in trouble.

It seems like Days gets interrupted at least 1 to 2 days each week  lately with news that I feel like could wait(just my opinion) that I better start adding POP to my DVR schedule at night.GEESH...Why does everything seem to happen at 1 pm each day on the east coast?Woman Sad

My DVR schedule shows JJ and Gabi getting closer on Friday,I think.I wonder if she finds out Paige is her sister ...Course JJ might not be a bad match for her,even though he has to be a little younger..He sure beats Will or Nick.

I will be glad when Will is gone,Ben is caught and hopefully Clyde goes away too.I am ready for some new storylines.

I think that covers most of my  thoughts I lost last week..Woman Wink

Super Contributor

Mama,I hope you have a safe and very enjoyable trip.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Jud...yes, will be visiting my hometown and family. 

Dawn...thanks!

Respected Contributor

All I can say is thank goodness for POP.  Most of Days was pre-empted Friday here but I caught it on POP that night.

This should be a good week though!