Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS, wk of 04/16/2018

There's a tradition that the ladies nominated for a Best Actress Daytime Emmy  have lunch together.  OMG Marci Miller/Abigail's hair.  This is her style in real life.  Why on earth have they carried her horrible personal style over to Abigail? 

People are joking around there's no more hair and makeup and wardrobe departments, the actors are doing it themselves.  They're also calling her Pebbles.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori  Good grief.  I would think she could have done a better job with the hair.  To me it looks like the back section is hanging down & loose & the front section is up in a messy bun.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@ccassaday, I am not convinced like you are that Stefan and Abigail sleep together.  It's been done.  But until I see how this plays out I'm not sure of anything.  Whatever was done was done long ago.

@twinsister @Judaline I don't mind watching Paul and Will.  It's because they're both guys.  But my mother has two friends who have watched forever and they both have issues with it, they call me and complain it makes it hard for them to watch, they don't want to see it.

At the same time IMO that's why the younger demos are increasing.  Which they are.  I've seen the 18-34 numbers.  And we're getting more tampon commercials, etc.  

It's an interesting dilemma:  Alienate the older, most loyal audience? by writing stories to attract the coveted younger -- but less dependalbe -- audience.

@LoriLori  I feel your completely right about the young demos increasing because of the gay story lines.   Was thinking that yesterday with Will/Paul and Sonny and the new guy ,  forgot his name.   I'm not interesting in either storyline really ,  I do have family members with issues though which I can understand.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope Tripp finds out the truth that theo rigged the contest for Claire and then turns her in to Eve and Brady .   Claire needs to be knocked down a peg or two.   She is so annoying and spoiled!!  Everything is about her !   

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@LoriLori  Good grief.  I would think she could have done a better job with the hair.  To me it looks like the back section is hanging down & loose & the front section is up in a messy bun.  

This is how she wears her hair IRL.  The back section IS hanging down and losse and the front section IS up in a messy bun.  Sometimes she puts a big roll of hair on top and the rest hanging down the back.   have never seen hair like that except when I used to watch "Big Love" on HBO.  

Trusted Contributor

Why is Claire still on this show? 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I hope Tripp finds out the truth that theo rigged the contest for Claire and then turns her in to Eve and Brady .   Claire needs to be knocked down a peg or two.   She is so annoying and spoiled!!  Everything is about her !   

@Kitty Galore, I thought Theo said no to rigging the contest?   I could be wrong, as I've said I hear la la la la la when she's on.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Amen!

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori  I think somehow Claire figured out how to get the votes.  I don't know if Theo helped her or not.  Although it could have been Brady, but I don't think so.  It's just to coincidental that she won by 1 vote.  Claire's the only person that knew how many votes were needed to make Tripp's 1 vote make her win.  Thus making Ciara upset with Tripp in addition to losing the contest. 

Honored Contributor

hmmmm...so we now know who rigged the contest...i feel so sorry for Ciara 

again stabbed in the back by 2 people....shame on them  Claire to get what she wants regardless who gets hurt

and

Wyette is a scum bag..out to hurt Ciara once again...!!!

please put Claireand Wyette on the bus on a trip never to return to days again!!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."