Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--February 2021 (Possible spoilers)

@DrKelli Good luck & don't break a leg doing all that dancing!  Days has become stagnat for a while now to me.  My mother and I watched Days since the 70's.  She would always get irritated when the doctors gave her an appointment and she would miss her story.  Glad you are doing so well, believe to achieve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

I'm so happy for you getting a clean bill of health Heart

Now, go and dance for your   health celebration by dancing in  that competion...wish it was on tv so we could cheer you on!Heart

I hope you will post pics later,etc.Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Speaking of Patch, Stephen Nichols turns 70 on Feb 19, Happy Birthday to our Patch, still lookin good !!!

Honored Contributor

Also, I do believe that one of Roman and Marlena's weddings was on Val. Day too. At the time Drake Hogestyn was playing Roman, circa late 80's to early 90's.  

Trusted Contributor

@DrKelli 

Congratulations, so happy for you!   And have a great time strutting your stuff this weekend!  Looking forward to the pics!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, they are really pushing Rafe and Nic together, wont be long now for these 2 to be a couple, I will welcome it. They look great together, very age appropriate, and will be an instant family for Rafe. 

I was kind of hoping to see them put Rafe & Ava together, since he rescued her.  I think that could be interesting with her being a Mafia Princess and him being law enforcement.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, they are really pushing Rafe and Nic together, wont be long now for these 2 to be a couple, I will welcome it. They look great together, very age appropriate, and will be an instant family for Rafe. 

I was kind of hoping to see them put Rafe & Ava together, since he rescued her.  I think that could be interesting with her being a Mafia Princess and him being law enforcement.  

@Shelbelle @Jackson08   How can they match up Nic and Rafe???  What are they gonna do with Eric.  Maybe he'll get killed in a plane crash next time he tries to come to Salem??  What else can they do with him?

Finally, Nic has her hair the way it should be.... I liked it toDAY.......

Esteemed Contributor

So what is the purpose of this guy Rhodes keeping Ciara hostage???  Because he's getting money from Vincent???  So, Ciara - tell him your family has more money than Vincent and you will make sure he gets more.....  I mean - it's not rocket science.

This is a crazy story line if you ask me.....

Where is Hope anyway?  She just leaves home and goes off into the sunset, not knowing where Ciara is... Did she even pack a bag - keep in touch by phone - anything???  Does anyone even mention her anymore?  Who is in her house?    So many questions.....

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So what is the purpose of this guy Rhodes keeping Ciara hostage???  Because he's getting money from Vincent???  So, Ciara - tell him your family has more money than Vincent and you will make sure he gets more.....  I mean - it's not rocket science.

This is a crazy story line if you ask me.....

Where is Hope anyway?  She just leaves home and goes off into the sunset, not knowing where Ciara is... Did she even pack a bag - keep in touch by phone - anything???  Does anyone even mention her anymore?  Who is in her house?    So many questions.....

@sophiamarie - Ciara did tell this new guy that her grandfather was Victor Kiriakis and is loaded, but it didn't impress him.  I agree that it is a crazy storyline.  Hope is looking for Ciara and Rafe has said she doesn't answer her phone, which makes no sense.  I think Claire, Belle and Shawn are staying at Hope's house.

I saw the actor who plays Charlie on an old episode of Hawaii Five O today and he didn't have those black magic marker eyebrows!

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli  - Good luck with your dancing and congratulations on your great check-up!