Esteemed Contributor

@cherry I know you from your posts.... not cruel.  I hope you feel better.  I havent felt good myself lately,too.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Thank you.  I didn't know this but, I read his wife is Monica Crowleys sister

Honored Contributor

Here:

Fox News Channel's Alan Colmes Dies at Age 66. ... Alan Colmes passed away this morning after a brief illness. He was 66-years-old. He leaves his adoring and devoted wife, Jocelyn Elise Crowley.39 mins ago
Fox News Channel's Alan Colmes Dies at Age 66 | Fox News Insider
insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/23/alan-colmes-dies-66
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of language

Respected Contributor

MSN news:

Fox News contributor and commentator Alan Colmes has died after a brief illness. He was 66.

America’s Newsroom co-anchor Bill Hemmer announced the news during Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox program.

“We have, yet again, some sad news to report here at the Fox News Channel,” said Hemmer. “Fox News contributor and frequent guest here in America’s Newsroom, Alan Colmes, has passed away.”

Colmes is survived by his wife, Jocelyn Crowley, who issued the following statement to the network:

“Alan Colmes passed away this morning after a brief illness. He was 66-years-old. He leaves his adoring and devoted wife, Jocelyn Elise Crowley. He was a great guy, brilliant, hysterical, and moral. He was fiercely loyal, and the only thing he loved more than his work was his life with Jocelyn. He will be missed. The family has asked for privacy during this very difficult time.”

NOTE:  ( I did read on one website about the  'dump truck' incident)....again, news reporting is becoming suspect).  Alan Colmes was a true professional--will miss him.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

MSN news:

Fox News contributor and commentator Alan Colmes has died after a brief illness. He was 66.

America’s Newsroom co-anchor Bill Hemmer announced the news during Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox program.

“We have, yet again, some sad news to report here at the Fox News Channel,” said Hemmer. “Fox News contributor and frequent guest here in America’s Newsroom, Alan Colmes, has passed away.”

Colmes is survived by his wife, Jocelyn Crowley, who issued the following statement to the network:

“Alan Colmes passed away this morning after a brief illness. He was 66-years-old. He leaves his adoring and devoted wife, Jocelyn Elise Crowley. He was a great guy, brilliant, hysterical, and moral. He was fiercely loyal, and the only thing he loved more than his work was his life with Jocelyn. He will be missed. The family has asked for privacy during this very difficult time.”

NOTE:  ( I did read on one website about the  'dump truck' incident)....again, news reporting is becoming suspect).  Alan Colmes was a true professional--will miss him.

No, @seaBreeze.  The Onion is a well-known satirical website, not suspect at all.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't even look at the source. I should have been more careful. If I was feeling better, I would have realized it was satire. I am off to the Dr tomorrow  I have been ill for over 2 weeks

My apologies to all

Honored Contributor

Ai-yi.  Unintentionally, this thread has taken a weird twist on a sad subject and should maybe be deleted so @MoJoV can restart it.  

Honored Contributor

Here's some more information about Alan Colmes:

Alan Colmes married Monica's sister Dr. Jocelyn Elise Crowley who is a professor of public policy at the Rutgers University. Monica Crowley with her brother-in-law Alan Colmes. Alan Colmes with his wife Dr. Jocelyn Elise Crowley. She is the sister of Monica Crowley.Aug 31, 2016

Here's a video of Alan and his wife on FOX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1pZinLeun8

Respected Contributor

Tansy ... with all due respect, it is wrong reporting....not all of us "read" the Onion knowing it is satire.   And Cherry, thank you for bringing Mr. Colmes death to our attention, I would not have known about it .... thank you--and hope you feel better soon!  @tansy @cherry