Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN: Judaline (not DAYS related)

@MamaWick  Well, as long as it's a promotion. 

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  Maybe you should change your name to CHDS and have your avatar of a very distinguished person. Maybe Uncle Sam and make people afraid because they won't know who the heck you are. 

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori    You made me laugh!!   I too love that song I've Written a Letter to Daddy!!!!    I will be watching it this weekend.   I had carpal tunnel surgery today and a shot of cortisone for my shoulder.   I can't stand the pain in my right shoulder and if the shot doesn't work, we have to figure out what the problem is. 

When I read what you said about Casey Anthony back in the day, I got teary eyed!!!   We sure had so much fun back then with our discussions on the trial and our fights over Stefano and any dark haired guy that I loved.   You named us "THREE LUCY'S"   And Jud brought up how we mentioned making you an honorable Lucy!!   LOL   Those were such great times with all of us, OT, Jud, you, me and of course mama, shel, twin, mishka, and others.   Thanks for all the fun!!!    Miss my DAYSies!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball - Hi snow!!  Hope you are feeling better soon with you surgery and the shot helps your shoulder!   I think you need some Tony/Andre to make you feel better!!!

Honored Contributor

Hail, hail the gang's all here!!! I'm so happy!

Honored Contributor

Oh, snow, I didn't know! I'm so sorry. I had to get cortisone in my shoulder before and it worked very well. I think I may have done it twice, can't remember. He gave me codeine for the pain and I, being the smarty pants that I am, read not to mix with alcohol or effects will be intensified. So I had a glass of wine so I would have no pain. Instead I threw up a few times because when they say don't mix them, it means don't mix them!!! Anyway, after the second time I got a shot of cortisone, I never had the pain again. I got it from changing all the storm windows in my two storey house in one day. Dumb and dumber.

I hope you are a steady member here, snow. Who knows how long we'll last, but let's have fun while it does!

xxxooo

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister   twin, you know me too well!!!    Of course Tony/Andre would make me feel better!     Wish my EJ and Nathan would come back, then I would really feel good!!

@Judaline   I had a cortisone shot in my neck about 15 years ago for two herniated discs and the pain never came back.   I am hoping that this shot will help the pain in my shoulder.   I haven't been on the computer much because of it, otherwise I would have told you about it in our emails.   

Anyway, I am thinking about the ZIIP.   Are you getting it?   And is it similar to the NuFace?   I have so many gadgets and I don't want them all doing the same thing.   LOL

Honored Contributor

@snowball, let me know if you get it, I'm not. Unless of course it's great-so let me know. I've not seen these DAYSies on the beauty board so they must be all at sea. These are just little hand held gadgets to help us beat mother nature.

Tony, Andre, Nathan and EJ???? Boy, you want the whole enchilada. (I'd like it if they came back, too).

Honored Contributor

@snowball, hi!!!   Yay!  And your post made me get misty all over again!

Hope your surgery is a big success.  Everyone I know who has had it (including a doctor who would have had to stop practicing without it) has had terrific results.  I had cortisone shots twice in the ER for my back, they helped (not permanently, but enough to get me out of the woods).

Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever gone to heart one of your own posts?  Because I just did.