Respected Contributor

Re: ANY BLUE BLOODS VIEWERS?

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

If anyone saw the Friday Feb 9th episode, one of the story lines were about Jamie's career progress.   Any opinions?

@Tinkrbl44

They've been concentrating on Jamie for a few weeks now. I'm wondering if they're planning a spinoff show with Jamie and his partner Eddie?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I saw a blip about that on Twitter, haven't watched the episode yet.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

If anyone saw the Friday Feb 9th episode, one of the story lines were about Jamie's career progress.   Any opinions?

@Tinkrbl44

They've been concentrating on Jamie for a few weeks now. I'm wondering if they're planning a spinoff show with Jamie and his partner Eddie?

All this chemistry that Eddie and Jamie are supposed to have is alluding me. I did see a little when she first became his partner but for me that little spark has long been extinguished. Since the show hasn't been renewed for next season, having a spin off in the wings could be a contingency plan. 

@Tinkrbl44 when I was watching the show, I wondered if the reason Jamie told his dad he was OK with his current status was because he didn't want to leave his partnership with Eddie. I agree with the comments that @Laura14 made above. For someone who was so passionate about being promoted two or three seasons ago, Jamie's become quite complacent with the current state of affairs. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@lainey1 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

All this chemistry that Eddie and Jamie are supposed to have is alluding me. I did see a little when she first became his partner but for me that little spark has long been extinguished. Since the show hasn't been renewed for next season, having a spin off in the wings could be a contingency plan. 

@Tinkrbl44 when I was watching the show, I wondered if the reason Jamie told his dad he was OK with his current status was because he didn't want to leave his partnership with Eddie. I agree with the comments that @Laura14 made above. For someone who was so passionate about being promoted two or three seasons ago, Jamie's become quite complacent with the current state of affairs. 

@Tique

The show hasn't been cancelled, though.   

ITA about the Jamie & Eddie thing .....  I hope they keep it going.

Honored Contributor

On the Friday Feb 18th episode ......  does anyone know who the actor is that played Linda's brother?  He looks rather familiar, but I didn't see a name in the credits that clicked for that actor.  

Honored Contributor

Kevin Dillon

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001143/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t16

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Nicki annoys me the most on this show (this actress was not in the pilot, another actress played the part, she starts in episode 4 or 5).

This week she was exceptionally annoying, but what is interesting is that an incident occurred at a local high school and the "spokesperson" for the students came to our HOA meeting and posted somethign on our community Facebook page and I immediately thought of Nicki and it occurs to me that she plays this part accurately (annoying, but accurately)

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Nicki annoys me the most on this show (this actress was not in the pilot, another actress played the part, she starts in episode 4 or 5).

This week she was exceptionally annoying, but what is interesting is that an incident occurred at a local high school and the "spokesperson" for the students came to our HOA meeting and posted somethign on our community Facebook page and I immediately thought of Nicki and it occurs to me that she plays this part accurately (annoying, but accurately)

@VaBelle35

Yes ... something was definitely  "off" in that episode.   Especially when she went to visit Frank in his office .... with attitude, and no hug or kiss coming or going from his office.

Well, maybe they need to write teenagers as annoying .... like they can be in real life.   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

The whole episode, I felt like I was missing something.  I need to watch it again.

As for Nicki, what was interesting is why she would need a ride along to see the real world.

A.  She hears about it every Sunday

B. She saw a dead body with Danny

C. She was kidnapped

Then there was the episode about the kid from school who was homeless and his mother was on drugs and he was looking for her.

And countless other episodes.

So the whole premise of why she needed the ride along was incredibly thin.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN